[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest AlobAro

@akinahana89 said:

Yes, he said that his parents died so he was all alone in the world. They dated until YA became famous and she dropped him like a hot potato. In one of the episodes, I believe episode 17, YA and JH were at Blacksmith talking and YA told him she met his sister (during IJ and SS's fight). He was a little surprised and she asked him, "Why didn't you ever tell me about your family? That you have a sister and your father is a famous dermatologist?" And JH replied, "Why? Are you saying if you knew all these things before that we wouldn't have broken up?" And YA didn't respond like she had been caught.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

@atilia said:

But you posted it here, that should be enough for me to put the blame on you! X(You mess with my Junsu meaning you mess with me too! :-L As a punishment, I'm going to log a complaint to the Mod if I see any byuntae discussion led by you in the future! Beware!  >:)

SS is having a broken heart. Think about it. JH is calling her to have an "date" (unofficial ). She is getting pretty, choosing her dress and do her make up. She is happy to see him, to talk to him and maybe to confess to him. Then BOOM, she sees the news. She is sure that YA is with JH.She tells herself : what did you think ? He doesn't love you. He just pities me since i look like him before. He is just trying to help me.                           I am so stupid. Why someone like him love somebody like me? 
BOOM again when she sees that YA is congratulated by everyone. I will feel so sad for SS .

Guest AlobAro

@shabbychic said: @AlobAro  Did someone already tell you that your repartee is really good? I, on the other hand, am not  that good with the witty retorts so I'm gonna wait until @someone from the north comes back hahah

AlobAro

said:

@atilia

said:

But you posted it here, that should be enough for me to put the blame on you! 

X(

You mess with my Junsu meaning you mess with me too! 

:-L As a punishment, I'm going to log a complaint to the Mod if I see any byuntae discussion led by you in the future! Beware!  >:)

AlobAro said: @atilia said:

But you posted it here, that should be enough for me to put the blame on you! X(You mess with my Junsu meaning you mess with me too! :-L As a punishment, I'm going to log a complaint to the Mod if I see any byuntae discussion led by you in the future! Beware!  >:)

Guest AlobAro

@someone said:

of course it's..it's part1 just like i predicted...and it's u who's already dead to me...whatta JH will give a second to who..that wench.. X(

@rachieex
welcome & thank you for the translationplease post & join our discussionand if you have a chance, please brainwash K-Fans about graduating IU from her current titleit's really a burdensome & double standard to have such image...no one is perfect
if anyone is new here, and i miss to welcome you...please pardon me ^:)^i'm not very good in noticing new names & mostly forgetful about lots of things

Guest AlobAro

@shabbychic said: @AlobAro oh gosh you will be cursed twice by @someone from the north and btw where are all those beautiful words you had for her few days ago? 

Archived