[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: annamchoi said: As I'm about to sleep ... I've been thinking, recalling when did JH realized that he liked SS..all I can think is when SS had a fight with IJ.mending her wound in the forehead and then putting a piece of beef the following day..correct me if I'm wrong.thank you. :)

annamchoi said: SS is heartbroken... Because of that nasty YA! Grrrr JH move fast!!!! PALI PALI!!! Oh... Poor YA! She doesn't deserved a second or any other chances! She dumped JH before... And if and ever she wants a second chance she should have done it a long time ago, even before SS came in the picture! And I think MR. CEO had suffered enough when she left him..and he really had move on when she met SS... So, what used of begging for second chance!? Get a life YA!

shabbychic said: @Cherryblossom hahahahhahaha you really searched "Sabrina's men" on internet? ahahahah. Even if it would have been awesome if this club was real, it only exits in my imagination. Oh you know Mohanad too? Sorry if this is too indiscreet but are you moroccan? Because Mohanad is the arab  name they give him in the translated version of the serie and I know the serie was airing in a moroccan channel haha 

tiendoank said: Ahahhahaaa..well... actually I have reconsidered and probably give it a chance.. since everyone says that the kiss possibly happen on ep 39, so I'm going to watch it streaming. 
Plus... Yeah.... I want to witness that moment..when yeona kneels down on her knees..and Junho is like..
tumblr_inline_mfwpvmjWuw1rrc78e.gif

yoeda said: akinahana89 said: annamchoi said: As I'm about to sleep ... I've been thinking, recalling when did JH realized that he liked SS..all I can think is when SS had a fight with IJ.mending her wound in the forehead and then putting a piece of beef the following day..correct me if I'm wrong.thank you. :) That's when he first started liking her, but he wasn't aware of it. It took him a LONG time to realize he liked her... I think when he saw YH and SS together on their trip is when he first started considering what he felt for her because he was really jealous of their interactions. To be honest, I can't really recall the AHA moment for JH... but it was probably implied somewhere. :)
sometimes love blossom without we realize it. thats why i like JH character. He doesnt like a prince charming type character but he full of flaw. dorky, arrogant and full of himself and its make him more interesting to love. he starting to pursue SS for just a stupid bet, little by little getting more concern about her. that concern became protective, protective became jealousy and jealousy became love. we can see a growth of his feeling from episode to another episode not like SS character who like struck by lightning once to realize that she like him. the difference in their characters love blossom also something interesting to look about. Agreed 100%
That is why they are so PERFECT together. Absolutely perfect!
And that is also why it takes a superb actor like JJS to play JH because you have to look closely at expressions rather than words to get across all the emotions and JJS completely nails it EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.
I could go on forever with how much I love this OTP, flaws and all. :x :x :x

Guest AlobAro

if that berserker @someone tries to claim that when JH says "SS-ah.. how come u don't know how i feel about u..".. is considered as a bona fide confession, she is so dead to me... he he he...

bluphoenix said: annamchoi said: SS is heartbroken... Because of that nasty YA! Grrrr JH move fast!!!! PALI PALI!!! Oh... Poor YA! She doesn't deserved a second or any other chances! She dumped JH before... And if and ever she wants a second chance she should have done it a long time ago, even before SS came in the picture! And I think MR. CEO had suffered enough when she left him..and he really had move on when she met SS... So, what used of begging for second chance!? Get a life YA! She wanted to have a second chance with JH after she found out that his father is rich and owns a clinic and saw how successfully JH is. When they had a relationship in the past , JH told her that he is an orphan and he is poor or something like that (guess that was the moment he began to be independent and leaved his parents house). I hope I remembered well....anyway, I don't think she has a real love for him !
Yes, he said that his parents died so he was all alone in the world. They dated until YA became famous and she dropped him like a hot potato. In one of the episodes, I believe episode 17, YA and JH were at Blacksmith talking and YA told him she met his sister (during IJ and SS's fight). He was a little surprised and she asked him, "Why didn't you ever tell me about your family? That you have a sister and your father is a famous dermatologist?" And JH replied, "Why? Are you saying if you knew all these things before that we wouldn't have broken up?" And YA didn't respond like she had been caught.

Archived