[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@maejm in win win show IU said that the oldest was around 57 yo, and he gave her a handwritten letter before, even line up outside music program and shaking his arms together with others (iu's fan) while watching IU's perf. The younger uncles fans are in their early 30s to late 30s.. If you wanna know how "wild" watch "heroes" ep 34..the soldiers gone crazy when iu dancing "good girl bad girl".

As I'm about to sleep ... I've been thinking, recalling when did JH realized that he liked SS..all I can think is when SS had a fight with IJ.mending her wound in the forehead and then putting a piece of beef the following day..correct me if I'm wrong.thank you. :)

shabbychic said: @KatKat09 Thanks for the info :D OH I'm soooooo going to watch this just for Kim Bum. Did I say that Kim Bum is a member of the famous club "Sabrina's men" ? Him and other guys (like Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Min Ho, Lee Hyeon Jae, Kim Nam Gil, Chris Hemsworth, Gaspard Ulliel, Sean Faris, Kivanç Tatlitug,...)  are included in the VIP list. This club is maybe unknown to some of you but it does exist in my imagination. To be included in my VIP list you have to appear at least one time in my byeontae  dream. Btw Jo Jung Suk became a member of the club months ago but I still need to wait until the kiss scene to know if I'm going to include him in the VIP list  :\"> 

normalahamid said: they are around 10 years old to 40 years old..most of them are uncle fans & teenagers too..majority of them are guys but she also has fangirls..the proportion of her fans are 60% males & 40% females..but, luckily they're understanding & can be calm when it comes to kiss scene like this :)

annamchoi said: As I'm about to sleep ... I've been thinking, recalling when did JH realized that he liked SS..all I can think is when SS had a fight with IJ.mending her wound in the forehead and then putting a piece of beef the following day..correct me if I'm wrong.thank you. :) That's when he first started liking her, but he wasn't aware of it. It took him a LONG time to realize he liked her... I think when he saw YH and SS together on their trip is when he first started considering what he felt for her because he was really jealous of their interactions. To be honest, I can't really recall the AHA moment for JH... but it was probably implied somewhere. :)

akinahana89 said: rachieex said: Hi guysssss. Well on the episode 39 preview if you guys were wondering, IU in the beginning says, "stop being nice to me, you're confusing my heart." And then IS says, "junho I thought you liked soon shin " (background speaking). Then the wedding stuff blah blah blah. Then yeonan at the ending says, "can't you give me a second chance.". I'm not sure if they made a subtitled preview of it yet but this is just info haha. I'm korean and I live in the us but I'm in Korea right now for the summer. I'm almost fluent

Guest AlobAro

@akinahana89 said:

HAHAHA. You know what? I like yours too, @AlobAro... if I was looking for something angsty to further lead the OTP couple down the road of conflicts and misunderstandings. But thanks for the compliment on mine. I think it's very hard to get a compliment from you, so it's definitely an honor. :D:P

Guest normalahamid

KatKat09 said: normalahamid said: they are around 10 years old to 40 years old..most of them are uncle fans & teenagers too..majority of them are guys but she also has fangirls..the proportion of her fans are 60% males & 40% females..but, luckily they're understanding & can be calm when it comes to kiss scene like this :)

Ayame said: LOL! Meteor Garden is so old though. (I was okay with Season 1, but Season 2 of Meteor Garden made me want to scream in frustration lol).
I actually still watch Taiwanese dramas regularly... I still watch them, but the last one I really enjoyed was 'Autumn's Concerto' (with Van Ness Wu)... it was really good honestly. Van Ness's acting in that one is so much better than it ever was in Meteor Garden, lol.

Anyway, to get back on topic, I can't wait for the kiss scene. Fangirling like crazy over here lol.

@Cherryblossom hahahahhahaha you really searched "Sabrina's men" on internet? ahahahah. Even if it would have been awesome if this club was real, it only exits in my imagination. Oh you know Mohanad too? Sorry if this is too indiscreet but are you moroccan? Because Mohanad is the arab  name they give him in the translated version of the serie and I know the serie was airing in a moroccan channel haha 

Guest AlobAro

@bluphoenix said: @AlobAro
Insightful !!!! your script sounds so like this drama with all the cliches and turnings. We've been through similar situations in other dramas ...but ...now...

thou I agree that the confession part won't be in ep 39 ...but Sunday , I will close the door , the windows , and turn off my phone on ep 40 airing time :D and JUST ENJOY THE KISSING scene  >:)

redvelvet87 said:

I keep watching episode 38, I just can't get enough of SS and JH scenes. They really do have so much chemistry. I really don't want heartache this weekend, I wish something good happens. They need to get together ASAP. I wish SS wouldn't ignore JH, I wish she would just get jealous and act according to her jealousy, so JH gets the hint that SS likes him too. Or maybe IS and CM can tell SS that JH likes her and she should be the one to confess. I mean, she did take all the initiative in this episode. I don't know, but I don't want to see the ignoring game again. The writers can make SS act like JH did when he was jealous to make it more funny. And then have the confession happen by the end of episode 39, so we can see some really cute scenes in episode 40.

Archived