[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest rachieex

Oops I messed up. I think she's says, "if you're thinking of soon shin think more considerate/deeply about her then." Sorry guys lol

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest normalahamid

it's just her international fans who are still in denial but her Korean fans are all understanding :)

I rarely see k-dramas because of the

limited free time I have. The last k-drama I watched was "the rooftop prince" and I

think the type of kiss in that drama good enough, the first kiss and the second is simple, but the last kiss is sweet. * I watch all the episodes in 2 consecutive days at holiday time*. remember the scene tomorrow is the first kiss scene, I think it would be "light kiss" but there will be a better kiss again for sure. Kiss for their first date, second date,..wedding, honey moon..I hope there are at least 3 kisses that happen in this drama.

Wookie so did kiss Jessica twice. One at the drinking wine scene. Chin.
Then the CPR scene. Trust me I know, we were all hissing watching it. In fact I was ready to stab the screen. Plus we saw the BTS video for it. HISS.
Anyway as long as we get a kiss scene this weekend I am contented. In whatever shape or form. It's ep 40 for crying out loud.
Man it would be interesting if Yeon Ah grabs Joon Ho for a kiss won't it?
Okay, have to say good night, you all can continue for hours.

Guest maejm

Ayame

said:

KatKat09

said: In Taiwanese Drama their lead pairs (OTP) get to do projects again together, in drama and movies, why in Kdrama it's not like that?? even if its a sequel different OTP already?

:-/

Guest maejm

a question to IU fans here:how old are her korean fans? i noticed her international fans ( at least chinese fans) are mostly teenagers.

off topic:talking about Taiwanese drama. my all time favorite is My Lucky Star, Jimmy Lin and Yoo Ha Na. that was in my siggy. i have copy of Autumn Concerto but still dont start to watch yet. so late to comment because i just come back. kekeke. but i want to comment too. :P

Guest xxmagsxx

YA is one desperate hyena. I hope JH actually does something...not just about his slow-poke ways with SS but with YA as well..I STILL don't get why he's SO cordial with her

@KatKat09 Thanks for the info :D OH I'm soooooo going to watch this just for Kim Bum. Did I say that Kim Bum is a member of the famous club "Sabrina's men" ? Him and other guys (like Kim Ji Hoon, Lee Min Ho, Lee Hyeon Jae, Kim Nam Gil, Chris Hemsworth, Gaspard Ulliel, Sean Faris, Kivanç Tatlitug,...)  are included in the VIP list. This club is maybe unknown to some of you but it does exist in my imagination. To be included in my VIP list you have to appear at least one time in my byeontae  dream. Btw Jo Jung Suk became a member of the club months ago but I still need to wait until the kiss scene to know if I'm going to include him in the VIP list  :\"> 

@yoeda
My Lucky Star was a great drama. :D
I really liked that one.

As for the facebook pages... the YTBLSS page I follow is actually very mature. There isn't much activity going on except for sharing previews, articles, BTS, and such. As far as I can tell, the people on that fanpage totally support JJS and IU together. The IU page that I follow also supports them. The image of @Ally's screenshot is hidden somewhere in the YTBLSS page, but on the IU page, it should be the first photo there.

https://www.facebook.com/TheBestLeeSoonShin.KBS2
https://www.facebook.com/IU.Ueana

ALSO... I had a thought. IS was freaking out in the preview going, "But I thought you liked SS!" Which got me thinking... He probably thought he was the reason why the scandal broke out... because he told JH to confess and then the news broke out that JH and YA are dating. IS probably thought he misjudged JH's feelings and actually sent JH right back into his ex-girlfriend's arms rather than to SS. LOL. The poor guy. :))

Guest normalahamid

maejm said: a question to IU fans here:how old are her korean fans? i noticed her international fans ( at least chinese fans) are mostly teenagers.

Archived