[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

apaul15 said: @akinahana89... i know this is very late in the thread... but i really love what you wrote...i can vividly imagine the scene in my head...if you can lead your readers to have a clear picture of your scene...then that is a making a good writer.. :x (*still catching up...i just slept for a sound 8 hours and i have almost 20 pages to catch to up on) @apaul15
lol. Thank you. :D
I appreciate the compliment and just hope that I will be able to keep improving as a writer. :D
joyy said: thank you @phong @Ally @jjsweeter0211 @iheartyou1518 @annamchoi for the picturesand thank you @akinahana89 for your commentsyou said it very wellnow i why....cuz you're a very good writer :-bdreally...i've always enjoyed your comments/rants (yess..even rants)and we share the same concept on how the writer should go with the story(except when i was so upset when JH acts stupid...cuz i'm not that kind nor have the patience to endure OTPs' stupidity)
if you have a chance to have a career being a drama writer in Taiwanpleeeaaaseeee do something about taiwanese dramasi like taiwanese actors & actresses, but i cant bear their way of dragging the storyeven their jokes are hard to take LOL! Thanks @joyy.
It would be like... a dream come true if I could be a drama writer.
But, I agree. Taiwanese dramas in recent years have really been dragging.
Lame, ridiculous stories filled with cliches and bad actors and actresses.
I used to split my time between watching Tdramas and Kdramas, but I've stopped watching Tdramas altogether.
Just wasn't worth it, sadly.
The last Tdrama I watched was Fated to Love You and that was... quite a while ago.

akinahana89 said: apaul15 said: @akinahana89... i know this is very late in the thread... but i really love what you wrote...i can vividly imagine the scene in my head...if you can lead your readers to have a clear picture of your scene...then that is a making a good writer.. :x (*still catching up...i just slept for a sound 8 hours and i have almost 20 pages to catch to up on)

@jjsweeter0211 
dear i don't think JH is confuesd about his feelings for SS...no doubt he has already moved on from the wench,but you're right about him not having enough confidence confessing his feelings to SS..i guess his afraid she might reject him or what people may say..coz she's his agency's talent..i think thats what's holding him back..but not YA..she's history..

akinahana89 said: LOL! Thanks @joyy.
I used to split my time between watching Tdramas and Kdramas, but I've stopped watching Tdramas altogether.
The last Tdrama I watched was Fated to Love You and that was... quite a while ago.

apaul15 said: edensor said: akinahana89 said: LOL! Thanks @joyy.

edensor said: akinahana89 said: LOL! Thanks @joyy.

Happy 900th page!

The preview has WAY too much YA in it, but I'm glad JH is totally annoyed by her. I wonder what YA said to him in the end, she's so manipulative.

But the most important thing, SHIN-SHIN. My beautfiul OTP. Please make up and kiss (if the rumours are true....kyaaaaaaaaa).

Guest jjsweeter0211

LovelyJihan said: @jjsweeter0211 
dear i don't think JH is confuesd about his feelings for SS...no doubt he has already moved on from the wench,but you're right about him not having enough confidence to confessing his feelings to SS..i guess his afraid she might reject him or what people may say..coz she's his agency's talent..i think thats what's holding him back..but not YA..she's history..

Archived