[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iSK said: akinahana89 said: I feel that everyone has been very supportive of IU and JJS and really, the only "negative" feedback are from fans feeling jealous over their skinship. lol.
Tad off topic here - but I've never really understood the jealousy aspect of how some guys and girls feel about celebrities. I really like IU - I think she's pretty and got a lovely smile etc. - however I have no idea how she actually is irl no matter how much of her I listen to or watch on screen, you know?

I want to root for JH in YTBLSS; as the male protagonist he's like a representative for me and other guys heh. ;)

idk, do you girls actually get jealous of IU getting to act with JJS etc? =p Or is saying that just a way of expressing how much you like JJS?
I don't feel jealous of IU getting to act with JJS. I don't know how often you keep track of this thread, but... I spazz ALL THE TIME over how incredible IU and JJS are together and how amazing it would be if they became a couple in real life, screw age gap and all. lol. I fell in love with the characters, but I also love IU and JJS through their normal interactions off-screen from the drama.

Fans feeling jealous over on-screen couples are interesting to think about. What drives them to feel jealous? To me, I guess it is the idea that someone gets to meet, work with, and potentially kiss their idol. Generally speaking, male fans of IU who express their jealousy over her skinship with JJS is really just expressing that exact point. Either that, or they have this desire to "protect" lovely, innocent IU - which is actually... Well, the logical thinking behind that is odd. For female fans, I think, are just a little bit... crazier... in their love for their idols. lol.

ıt's so romantic to have a kiss scene at rainy weather! you need to watch that kiss scene at Que Sera Sera!!
He says I love you, she dont say anything, turns and go away like she didnt like that confession but she suddenly turn and kiss him passionately! thats what I call rain kiss!!
Do we have a chance to see a kiss scene like that? I hope they film that scene at rain like this! 8->

qfc8l.gif

AlobAro said: ha ha ha ha ha..

i have just read a powerful composition.. it makes my eyes wide open n i can't go to sleep because of it.. i am browsing thru the back pages of this thread for a while when i accidentally find it.. what an awful act n a wrongful decision of mine.. i am re-energized suddenly... i should have gone straight to the bed instead...

@akinahana89 is good.. very good actually.. her imagined scenario of "the confession" is awesome.. i am also touched by her writing...

sooo... i just have to ruin the touching n sentimental mood it has brought into being.. this is my version of the so called confession event... enjoy it if u can... ehem .. ehem ...

SS has to take shelter at a nearby bus stop.. the sky is pouring rain non stop for the last hour.. SS is stranded on her own.. she has dressed up prettily for JH but the heaven seems to forbid her from meeting his man..

a few blocks from her place is Gabi Ent. office.. she has promised JH to meet him there but the sunny n bright weather changes without any notice suddenly.. when she drops off the bus, she is soaking wet already even though she is only exposed to the rain for about nine running steps period of time..

SS's brand new Samsung Galaxy Note II, a recent gift by JH is broken due to the freak rain.. how silly of her to just hold it in her hand when she gets off the bus.. she has regretted her decision to decline ID ahjussi offer to send her to JH's office.. actually SS is afraid of ID.. he creeps her out with her uncle fan stare n look.. but now, she wishes that she has taken up ID's kind n innocent offer..

meanwhile, JH is waiting restlessly inside his office.. "where is she..?.. why is she not here yet..?.. something wrong at home..?.. anything has happened on her way getting here..?..".. JH dismisses his thoughts.. he is trying to think positively.. he knows that SS is not a tardy person.. he hopes everything is fine with SS..

JH has called MR but he is informed that SS has left the house for nearly one and a half hour already.. JH inhales his breath deeply n exhales slowly.. anxiety n uneasiness are written all over his face..

suddenly his phone rings n the annoying stupid rocking ring tone of his Samsung Galaxy Note II (couple phone with SS) blares thru his office room.. his face lights up, thinking SS is calling him.. he picks up his phone.. "yabosaeyo.. SS-ah.. where are u..?..".. "JH-ssi.. i am YA..".. awkward silence follows before JH composes himself.. "YA-ssi.. what's up..?..".. JH tries to sound neutral.. "nothing really.. i am just thinking of u.. what are u doing there..?.. where are u..?..".. YA asks.. "i am in my office.. i have some work to do..".. JH bluffs.. he feels guilty for lying to YA..

"oh..".. says YA.. YA is thinking about something.. she suspects JH is going to meet SS.. she comes up with a quick plan.. "JH-ssi.. can u come to my place..?.. i have something important to discuss with u..".. YA takes a deep breath n waits for JH's reply..

"what is it about..?.. i am bz here..".. says JH.. YA counts to three before she blurts out.. "it is about SS..".. JH is startled.. "about SS..?.. tell me now.. what is this all about..?..".. YA smiles a foxy smile n says.. "can u pls come to my place n i'll tell u all about it..".. JH's brain is heating up.. he is torn between waiting for a few more minutes for SS or going to YA.. at last JH has come to a decision.. "ok.. i'll be there in 15 minutes time top.. i'll ring u when i have arrived..".. YA's smile gets brighter n she says.. "ok JH-ssi.. drive safely.."..

JH checks his car keys n semi runs to the office basement parking lot using the stairs.. he ignites the engine n the screeching sound of his car wheels lingers in the basement as he exits the building..

in the meantime, SS is still waiting for the rain to subside.. she doesn't notice JH's car moving speedily in front of her n JH doesn't notice SS who is sitting civilly on the bus stop bench..

as fate has dictated their life paths, written in a mixture of a cat n a panda blood, stamped permanently into Gu Family Book, there will be no confession in episode 39... he he he he he... HAHAHA. You know what? I like yours too, @AlobAro... if I was looking for something angsty to further lead the OTP couple down the road of conflicts and misunderstandings. But thanks for the compliment on mine. I think it's very hard to get a compliment from you, so it's definitely an honor. :D:P

evok said: ıt's so romantic to have a kiss scene at rainy weather! you need to watch that kiss scene at Que Sera Sera!!
He says I love you, she dont say anything, turns and go away like she didnt like that confession but she suddenly turn and kiss him passionately! thats what I call rain kiss!!
Do we have a chance to see a kiss scene like that? I hope they film that scene at rain like this! 8->

whoa...been away for a day and this thread has become a runaway train...so I see there's rumour of a KISSSS between our Pabo couple.now before I go all jaw-dropping crazy I need to stop myself from the heaps of expectations brewing up in my mind.If and when the KISS does happen hopefully this Sunday...I don't want to come away with the usual complaints . ..

a) It shouldn't be a peck with camera angles deigned to fool us

B) It shouldn't have either of the kissed person have a 'deer caught in headlights' expression.

c) It shouldn't be so short  that we audience are forced to ask ..did that really happen??

d) After the Kiss...the scene shouldn't be cut awkwardly to show something else.....the scene should linger for a few seconds on our pabo couple.( and we DEFINITELY DO NOT want any stooopid phone calls interrupting the moment after or some unwanted creatures walking in on the moment)

At the end of the day ..the Kiss should make us feel giddy like we all just turned 16 …It should be first and foremost…sweet and cute…nicely done…….I want all of us here to have a jaw-dropping surprise that makes us run around for miles with joy.... not   burn with anger and disappointment by the bucketload.

@AlobAro
Insightful !!!! your script sounds so like this drama with all the cliches and turnings. We've been through similar situations in other dramas ...but ...now...

841.gif

thou I agree that the confession part won't be in ep 39 ...but Sunday , I will close the door , the windows , and turn off my phone on ep 40 airing time :D and JUST ENJOY THE KISSING scene  >:)

Good night guys!!I'm leaving this sweet song "Wind flower" by IU!!It's frm Queen Seon Deok OST.....Listen to this, I'm quite nostalgic now :DWhat will we do when "You're the best Lee Soon Shin" will end!! No more Shin-Shin scenes!!Well...Let's just enjoy the present :D

I hope that IS and CM will play cupid for them and will set them on a date : you know , Is will call JH for a silly reason or something and CM will call SS for a discussion , maybe in the park, or at that mountain where she used to climb with her dad... it will be really nice if they could make up there and confess ...etc, etc

Layali said:

whoa...been away for a day and this thread has become a runaway train...so I see there's rumour of a KISSSS between our Pabo couple.now before I go all jaw-dropping crazy I need to stop myself from the heaps of expectations brewing up in my mind.If and when the KISS does happen hopefully this Sunday...I don't want to come away with the usual complaints . ..

B) It shouldn't have either of the kissed person have a 'deer caught in headlights' expression.

c) It shouldn't be so short  that we audience are forced to ask ..did that really happen??

d) After the Kiss...the scene shouldn't be cut awkwardly to show something else.....the scene should linger for a few seconds on our pabo couple.( and we DEFINITELY DO NOT want any stooopid phone calls interrupting the moment after or some unwanted creatures walking in on the moment)

At the end of the day ..the Kiss should make us feel giddy like we all just turned 16 …It should be first and foremost…sweet and cute…nicely done…….I want all of us here to have a jaw-dropping surprise that makes us run around for miles with joy.... not   burn with anger and disappointment by the bucketload.

Well said! Exactly what I was thinking! =D>

@Jekei
I don't even want to imagine what my life will be like when YTBLSS is over.
I've invested so much of my time on it... Look forward to new episodes every week...
Aigoo... Ottoke when it's finished and everyone moves on?! :((

akinahana89 said: Layali said:

LovelyJihan said: akinahana89 said:@Jekei
I don't even want to imagine what my life will be like when YTBLSS is over.
I've invested so much of my time on it... Look forward to new episodes every week...
Aigoo... Ottoke when it's finished and everyone moves on?! :((
plssss nooo i don't even want to think noooo no..ohmygod myheart is suddenly beating really fast,pls don't remind that, just a thought that there won't be Pabou Couple waiting me every weekend ohmygod i can't breathi just want to cryyy ohgod,crying-and-sorry-little-monkey-smiley-em  You'll have to blame @Jekei for the painful reminder. =((
(Just kidding, Jekei, but for real... the thought of no more YTBLSS is really heartbreaking.)

Guest violet9004

lol the article is coming guys 

Apparently, Mother Nature keeps getting in the way of IU and Jo Jung Suk's first kiss scene for her weekend drama KBS 2TV's 'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin'!

According to the drama's staff, IU and Jo Jung Suk are more than ready to film their kiss - but they can't because of all the rain. The staff said, "Every single time they try to act the scene out, it starts raining as if there's plans to prevent this from happening. We've already stopped filming twice because of the rain. We were going to try again today, but it's raining once again.

'You're the Best, Lee Soon Shin' airs every weekend, and hopefully the kiss scene can be filmed soon.

cr : allkpop

Archived