[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

xxmagsxx said: uhh...lol here's what my translator said: " Hot ' tune of IU, Yi Seok is a first kiss shot misfires and why? Article entered in 2013-07-17 17: 09: 54 [TV report on Yiwu reporter] KBS2 weekend drama ' in the testify Yi ' (oil light pole saw, Yun Sung-Sik-Mo-Wan, Director), adjust the seats, Headliner and reasons why men and women of the first kiss shoot and incurred the challenge ahead. 17 According to the ' official ' is hot, adjust seats and Yi IU was recently filmed the first kiss continued spilling of sweating as a dud. Just make the sharp taste is due to the rain chapter. Official ' tune and pledged to try to postpone the first kiss scene kids reason seemed even rainy. Because of the rain to shoot even flipped a couple of turn. Even today there is raining shots first kiss, so I don't know if I can go, ' he said. At the end of the last broadcast ' hot ' Yi Yi (IU) and Shin Joon-HO (fixed seats) and you want to make your favorite mind each other moment, realizing Choi Yeon-AH (Kim Yoon SEO 's) got a dud interfering with raised antaggaumeul. The first kiss is to relieve the underlying relationship crisis and at the same time stating the important line of lighting scenes in love come on is expected to be a hot topic. On the other hand, ' hot Yi ' is every Saturday and Sunday at 7: 55 pm and is broadcast on. Photo.." i like this part-"The first kiss is to relieve the underlying relationship crisis..." lol This translation is completely crazy, but are they saying that JH and SS realized YA was the one intentionally interfering and giving them a hard time? So once they sorted through that misunderstanding, comes the kiss scene?

And "The FIRST kiss" meaning... there will be more kisses coming?!?!?!

"To relieve underlying relationship crisis." LOL. To me, that seems like maybe it was a confessional kiss. As in, when JH tries to explain the scandal to SS, but she refused to listen, so he ends up confessing to her spur of the moment to get her to listen and then kisses her?

Either way... IT'S A KISS!! :D :D :D
banhbao2_36.gif

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

edensor said: akinahana89 said: tiendoank said:
Dear JJS and IU..
Can you do me a favor?? For good-freaking-ness sake, can you two just get married and make pretty babies??? Please end my pain.. if the writer-nim is so reluctant making you two get together, please do it for rrreeeaal..

desperate Ajhumma

Sincerely co-signed,
Desperate Fangirl Akina

[-O< Ohh... Akina... today I or yesterday... :-? and also sometimes ago I saw your fanmade MV posted at DCInside kekeke... OMG. REALLY?! That's so cool!! banhbao2_45.gif

@Ally I love Park Shin Hye. She is a good actress but her kiss are the worst. She is always stiff. All actress should follow Yoon Eun Hye. She is the best kisser in korean dramas. Please IU follow YEH.
I have BAD NEWS. If they postpone the kiss scene because of the rain, we won't have it this week . I check Seoul's meteo (they are filming at Seoul, right ? ). The rain is here until this Sunday. 

cherryblossomkawai said: @Ally I love Park Shin Hye. She is a good actress but her kiss are the worst. She is always stiff. All actress should follow Yoon Eun Hye. She is the best kisser in korean dramas. Please IU follow YEH.
I have BAD NEWS. If they postpone the kiss scene because of the rain, we won't have it this week . I check Seoul's meteo (they are filming at Seoul, right ? ). The rain is here until this Sunday.  Yes! YEH is the best female kisser in kdramas. I love watching her kiss scenes. Not stiff at all - in fact, she even returns the kisses!

And I don't think they will postpone the kiss, because don't they have to follow the drama schedule? If they skip the kiss for that episode, what will they replace it with and where will they place the kiss scene later on? Looks like they'll just have to work with the rain if it's outdoor kiss or change it to indoor kiss. :D :D Just a fangirl's wishful thinking, anyway. lol.

But I much prefer outdoor kiss... Maybe even with YA accidentally seeing so she can go eat dirt and leave Shin-Shin couple alone.

@edensor yeah..that from episode 12, right?? Ah..I miss "heroes". And do you remember that in "Go Show" IU had admitted watching "Yado** "movies, but IU does not seem so interested because it's not like her thinking.

cherryblossomkawai said: @Ally I love Park Shin Hye. She is a good actress but her kiss are the worst. She is always stiff. All actress should follow Yoon Eun Hye. She is the best kisser in korean dramas. Please IU follow YEH.
I have BAD NEWS. If they postpone the kiss scene because of the rain, we won't have it this week . I check Seoul's meteo (they are filming at Seoul, right ? ). The rain is here until this Sunday. 

Guest beanshpy

a kiss in the rain would have been perfect...
the scene...
SS saw JH and YA together...then SS ran away crying...in the rain....JH chased her trying to stop her from walking in the rain...but she's not listening....then JH shouted (while he's all soaked up).."it's you that I want" SS stopped...could not move...then she faced him (still crying)...JH came near her..."don't you get it? i like you, i have never felt anything like this before..." SS was touched ...still crying, JH wiped her tears away..then BOOM! the kiss!!!! a long passionate kiss under the pouring rain....

awww...this makes me hate the PD. how could I think of a better scene than him! lol.  :))

Guest violet9004

airbening said: @edensor yeah..that from episode 12, right?? Ah..I miss "heroes". And do you remember that in "Go Show" IU had admitted watching "Yado** "movies, but IU does not seem so interested because it's not like her thinking.

iu93jjang said: airbening said: @edensor yeah..that from episode 12, right?? Ah..I miss "heroes". And do you remember that in "Go Show" IU had admitted watching "Yado** "movies, but IU does not seem so interested because it's not like her thinking. lol i remember that.. a lot of people are taken back with what her said.. because she have Nation little sister but watch that kind of thing =)) =))
Hah~ Then they should have given Nation Little Sister title to someone else after that so IU wasn't restricted in skinship to JJS!! Aigoo... lol.

Guest xxmagsxx

unless its raining cats (lol@KatKat09) and dogs..or even if it is ..so what!?...rain kisses are RO-MAN-TIC ...especially when its desperate and passionate like @annamchoi's vidclips........@beanshpy: I Like your scenario..but the part where JH wipes SS tears away...it would last forever cause its raining... he wouldnt know when to stop LOL

Guest iheartyou1518

beanshpy said: a kiss in the rain would have been perfect...
the scene...
SS saw JH and YA together...then SS ran away crying...in the rain....JH chased her trying to stop her from walking in the rain...but she's not listening....then JH shouted (while he's all soaked up).."it's you that I want" SS stopped...could not move...then she faced him (still crying)...JH came near her..."don't you get it? i like you, i have never felt anything like this before..." SS was touched ...still crying, JH wiped her tears away..then BOOM! the kiss!!!! a long passionate kiss under the pouring rain....

awww...this makes me hate the PD. how could I think of a better scene than him! lol.  :))

Archived