[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

google translator trolling us again.. :D
Jumalgeuk KBS2 'is the best Yi "(a play jeongyugyeong, yunseongsik all wanil direction) the main character of the cockpit and the IU men to shoot first kiss encountered challenges ahead. 17 days' Yi is the best ", according to officials, cockpit and continued a recent IU Shooting followed did not succeed the first kiss is spilling sweatingJangmatbi is overwhelming and down right. official "first kiss scene with IU cockpit and try to postpone the appointment even handeut rains put that folded because of the rain it's time to shoot. shots are raining today, the first kiss, so I do not know whether to proceed "he had told him. "Yi is the best 'at the end of the last broadcast Yi (IU) and sinjunho (cockpit) with each other like you want to see realized the moment, choeyeonah (and Public Health West) to the way of sadness jaahnaetda been misfiring. First kiss placed on the crisis at the same time as two people relationship love haesoham line followed by the lighting of the indicating agent is expected to be an important scene. Meanwhile, 'Yi is the best' every Saturday and Sunday will be broadcast in 19:55. HTTP :/ / news.nate.com/view/20130717n28768

hmmm...    :-?     :)]      #:-S    

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am glad they finally will kissBUT
I want to see what kind of kiss they're going to dothen i'll decide i'll be happy & satisfied about the kiss or simply feeling flat about it

Message to the Writer-nim & the PD:please make the 1st kiss, sweet & adorable, not something like a forced kiss on SS or JH  (aka abusive accidental kiss)then, please make the 2nd kiss, a passionate (Naebdukki) kiss between JH & IU as it is JJS' expertisesaranghaeyoo

According to Yahoo, there are different types of korean drama kisses... Which one do you think will probably happen?
1. The Sweet Kiss
Mischievous-Kiss.jpeg

2. The Angry Kiss
MetooFlower.jpg

3. The Perplexing I-Don't-Know-What-Just-Happened Kiss
Perplexing.jpg
4. The Hollywood Kiss
Hollywood.jpg

I WANT THE SWEET KISS! the HOLLYWOOD KISS is also fine with me. DAYUM 
PLEASE PD-NIM, WRITER-NIM [-O<

Guest NEWMARIO

iu21.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38 IU’s stripe T-shirtsJul 17, 2013

Wang zhihuaNewsStyleIUNo comments35 views

iu2

iu1

iu3

iu4
This T-shirts decorated with flower patch on shoulders contains 100% cotton,so you have to wash it by your own hands rather than a machine when it needs to be washed.
Brand Name : 8seconds
Product Code : Flower Patch Stripe Tee
Detail : go site

iu5

cr: koreandrama

Guest iheartyou1518

LovelyJihan

said: @phoung

am sooo sorry about my curiosity, just want ask this..u started this amazing thread but how come i've never seen you posting any comment here :-/  anyway am really or we are all soo grateful to u..kamsamida :x

Archived