[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

akinahana89

wrote:

»

edensor said:<br />

Hi 5.....!!! Me too...I'm IU's fans. I'm watching this drama because of her. Jo Jung Suk is addition because I have been love him since King 2 Heart days. I love King 2 Heart. He sing too in K2H. First time I know how well he can sing.<br />

<br />

<br />

I haven't seen K2H. I've been trying to work up the courage to watch it for JJS now that I know how well he acts... but after hearing that his character dies... I'm still preparing myself mentally and emotionally for that. lol.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest puccav

don't worry @amy you still the youngest in this thread, I already have an ID to buy liquor and fill my head with byeonatenism hehehe

Guest Tien Do

@edensor. @AloAro bet it will be in ep 42 or 44. ohh.. this is ur noisy prediction..?.. hmm.. pretty good but i don't think they will happen in ep 39.. should be brought forward to ep 42 or 44 in my proud n arrogant opinion.. @LovelyJihan bet it willbe ep 39 or 40. And my bet it will be ep 40 or 41, so who do think will win this bet?

Amy said: @Hueee post
hey guys has there been a written preview yet?

Yup, here u go

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away. Yooshin is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and Giljae approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two. However, Chanwoo proposes to have the wedding happen immediately. Meanwhile, Sujeong finds out that Miryung will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her. Miryung is furious meets Donghyuk (Junho's dad) on purpose..

Maybe she wil propose SS as a model in the commercial

Amy said: @edensor. @AloAro bet it will be in ep 42 or 44. ohh.. this is ur noisy prediction..?.. hmm.. pretty good but i don't think they will happen in ep 39.. should be brought forward to ep 42 or 44 in my proud n arrogant opinion.. @LovelyJihan bet it willbe ep 39 or 40. And my bet it will be ep 40 or 41, so who do think will win this bet?

Guest puccav

i think the
bluphoenix said: Amy said: @Hueee post

Yup, here u go

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away. Yooshin is assigned a new project at work and asks to delay the wedding, and Giljae approves, hoping for this to be an opportunity to split the two. However, Chanwoo proposes to have the wedding happen immediately. Meanwhile, Sujeong finds out that Miryung will be acting as the hospital's makeup model and lashes out to her. Miryung is furious meets Donghyuk (Junho's dad) on purpose..

puccav said: i think the
bluphoenix said: Amy said: @Hueee post

Yup, here u go

Guest countessme_22

hi!good day to everyone!i need help...does anybody know the train in episode 30?i really wanted to ride that train...planning to go to S. Korea this August...

Archived