[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

@fidelity post: Yeona notices Junho longingly looking over at Soonshin and continues to bother her. On the day of Chanwoo and Yooshin's marriage, Giljae is sick and is not able to watch the ceremony properly, and Jungae's heart aches over the empty spot left by Changhoon. While carrying the cake, Jinwook runs into Jaehyung (I think this is Hyeshin's ex?), and Hyeshin hurriedly kicks him out of the wedding. Soonshin begins to open herself up to Miryung, and agrees to do a photoshoot with her for a makeup brand; Sujeong discovers this and goes to the filming site with Yeona... (thanks alot for translate for us) @AloAro & @LovelyJihan I feel can I win now \m/ (I just joking). YA why u keep bother our SS, u don't have anything to do, u still have a lot people to bother (do u need some example). Giljae, i think she not really sick, i feel mad for CW & YS, they always unlucky. About HS, wait who she kick JW or her ex?. Miryung, i think she very happy now ( hope she don't do something wrong again) and YA u can't stop talking?,when ever u open ur mouth it's never good thing and welcome @puccaav ( @yoeda, I think u should ask her about age, because maybe u can have another dongsaeng that same age or under my age)

@Amy i thought  i want to ask before but ignore it. but if you want to know i ask her for you. :D
dear @puccav uri Amy dongsaeng want to know how old are you? i though she ask because she want to be younger maknae here (whisper). :-?

akinahana89 said: I actually really like IS too, even if he's, as you said, dumb, pathetic, and useless. LOL.
He and CM are really super adorable and it's hilarious how she always throws her bags at him.
Her bags are honestly so big, I fear that one day, when she throws it at him again, it might knock him out... cold.
=)) =))

Guest Tien Do

@yoeda post: @Amy i thought  i want to ask before but ignore it. but if you want to know i ask her for you.  dear @puccav uri Amy dongsaeng want to know how old are you? i though she ask because she want to be younger maknae here (whisper). I don't think that whisperands ( so how come I can hear ur voice and around my ears) yup I want to be younger maknae here ^_^

atilia said: akinahana89 said: I actually really like IS too, even if he's, as you said, dumb, pathetic, and useless. LOL.
He and CM are really super adorable and it's hilarious how she always throws her bags at him.
Her bags are honestly so big, I fear that one day, when she throws it at him again, it might knock him out... cold.
=)) =))

Oh, you too?!! /:)I'm really glad to hear that. ;)At least we have a point which both of us agree to agree (is this right?, whatever). :))
I love their familiarity with each other. What I found amusing is they just clicked together when they first met because there's no awkwardness between them. It feels like they have been friends, more like bickering friends, for years.  ;))
About her bag, I honestly would love to see the incident like you mentioned takes place. I can imagine this, when IS got knocked out by the bag, CM'll feel guilty and decide to look after him, somehow during the process they fell for each other but they'll be in denial until they both can't take it and blurt out their feeling at the same time. Ahhh...I would love to see this! :x :-j
Haha! Yes, agree to agree this time. :))

And you are right! The first time we ever saw them together on screen was at MR's congratulatory party for SS. They arrived together and already seemed so comfortable in each others' presence. They even ate, talked, and laughed together at the party.

That would be a cute scene, but I think I would die from laughter first. IS has extremely funny facial expressions. Can you imagine what he would look like getting knocked out by CM's bags? :)) :))

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor

said: OMG...

dz7.gifdz7.gif

Now if you make summarize like that I know how byeontae we are 

n84.gif

And WAE you have to put mine in the first place?? And two of them?? I feel like the most byeontae out of @ALL 

i3n.gif

Guest violet9004

i consider myself as a patient person but now i really feel MAD!!! WTH with the writing.. we entering our final 10 ep but jun ho still looking at soon shin longingly????  :-L the writer must be crazy to still find a trouble that keep our OTP from being together.. i really don't care if the trouble came after they became a couple but now basically we have nothing from our OTP!!!  ~X(
about the kiss scene i HOPE it will happen when they both confess their feeling.. this couple get through a lot and they deserve more screen time and romance scene.. [-O<
BH5I4oPCAAABkrw.jpg:large

Guest normalahamid

maybe we will see JH's confession to SS in ep40, but at the last 5 minutes before the drama ends :-?

Guest xxmagsxx

@iu93jjang: lol me too..though, i lost my patience episodes ago..Ive gained it back little by little with more of our couple sweetness....but i think its leaving me again lol. the show pulls us in with the little sweet goodies of our couple..only to push us away when they intro another freakin' "cb" (i hear there's a minor lol in the room) in the mix.

Translation:
Fidelity said:
Yeona notices Junho longingly looking over at Soonshin and continues to bother her. On the day of Chanwoo and Yooshin's marriage, Giljae is sick and is not able to watch the ceremony properly, and Jungae's heart aches over the empty spot left by Changhoon. While carrying the cake, Jinwook runs into Jaehyung (I think this is Hyeshin's ex?), and Hyeshin hurriedly kicks him out of the wedding. Soonshin begins to open herself up to Miryung, and agrees to do a photoshoot with her for a makeup brand; Sujeong discovers this and goes to the filming site with Yeona... 

i dont think i could stand that longing look anymore mouse girl 02

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep23_228_zps4fLee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep25_225_zpse9Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep29_232_zps06
but, its hot! mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474

Guest violet9004

xxmagsxx said: @iu93jjang: lol me too..though, i lost my patience episodes ago..Ive gained it back little by little with more of our couple sweetness....but i think its leaving me again lol. the show pulls us in with the little sweet goodies of our couple..only to push us away when they intro another freakin' "cb" (i hear there's a minor lol in the room) in the mix.

Archived