[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

yoeda said: i think those thing happen when nobody in JH family support him when he start his singing career. they fall apart when he moved from their house. sometimes, people said your children is the mirror of yourself. maybe its in my culture. so, when they ignore you there maybe something wrong how you treat your child before or your elder. to be appreciate we must being appreciate first. my thought only.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Amy. Nah not really. I know some pretty young viki Korean- English subbers. They come when they are about 14. But yeah it feels weird when they are subbing adult dramas like Midas or some of the business ones. Like my usual page designer is still in high school and she started when she was 14. She has like 3 computer screens to design all the drama pages. That means she designs the Korean drama pages for viki.
But when we have young subbers there I usually tell the viewers to clean up their language and comments. But not here, soompi- is a free for all.
But then I ban her from checking the timed comments for profanities. The viewers there are mostly from the Americas and they have some really foul sounding sentences. Shocking. Nothing like what we write here. 
Ice packs- wrong shapes.Spoiler is not working. Photos too big. Oops. Sorry.Completed_Nano_Silver_Ice_Pack_Gel_pack.Completed_Cold_Pack_Gel_pack_Transparent

@yoedaLOLyou must a bully's victim too when you were growing upit seems we have a bully expert on board...now, let;s get startedQs: with all bullies we have for JJS & his dear pillow, what do you think as a bully expert?a. poor JJS b. poor IUc. poor JJS' little bro (like tiendoank said)d. poor us, the audiences being cheatede. (if you have other opinion, please kindly state it)
Qs: with the current situation (JJS having a hardtime controlling himself while IU is a hot blood young female), what should they do as an alternative to the pillow solution??a. just go as it is like normalb. just bare skin
c. just make outd. (if you have other opinion, please kindly state it)

Guest Tien Do

@ck10z oh really thanks for show me know and i agree, the language of everybody here is ok and everybody care about me alot after they know my real age
@yoeda i won't

edensor said: yoeda said: i think those thing happen when nobody in JH family support him when he start his singing career. they fall apart when he moved from their house. sometimes, people said your children is the mirror of yourself. maybe its in my culture. so, when they ignore you there maybe something wrong how you treat your child before or your elder. to be appreciate we must being appreciate first. my thought only.

@phoungthank you for the bts picturewith CM next to JH & SS, i hope she will snap or blurt out some SS' true feeling to JHso he will feel more motivated for confession & KISS
btw, though i feel bad for JJS, i'm happy we're back with the pillowbwhuahahahahahahahaha

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy said:
@ILY1518am i really that badddd.....hahahahahahaha^#(^ i'm nothing compare to tiendoank KatKat09 edensor yoeda...and of course AlobAro & ahoxan
jinkjaa!LOL

Aish.... I can't really keep up with all of you! Really breathe byeontae in&out! It feels like most of you are coming from a different planet. Are you guys ET? @-)
Well, happy byeontaeing! I see the master and his right-hand men or women are so active today. But please don't count me in. Treat me like you treat @Amy!  [-O<
And you @akinahana89, fine, you win! I give up! Congratulations! B-)To celebrate this, I've prepared a special gift for you.tumblr_m6mp9eoU7z1r2lana.gif
cr: the uploader
Is this handsome? :P ;)

Guest Tien Do

@atilia lol (i little bit don't understand what are u talking about sorry , please explain ^_^), when I look at avatar, i think u like DBSK right?

Guest normalahamid

well, she touch his body or not it's not a big deal to me..at least, I got to see the scene that I want..it's enough :D

@Amy welcome sweetie! You're only 14 years old right? We have a Dongsaeng in our family... How adorable! :-*! Our SHIN FABULOUS THREAD attracts people of all ages!! awesome-smiley-emoticon.gif @phoung thank u for the pics! :) based on the BTS pics, it seems JH and SS are in good terms...correct me if I'm wrong..

Archived