[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

edensor said: Hi 5.....!!! Me too...I'm IU's fans. I'm watching this drama because of her. Jo Jung Suk is addition because I have been love him since King 2 Heart days. I love King 2 Heart. He sing too in K2H. First time I know how well he can sing. I haven't seen K2H. I've been trying to work up the courage to watch it for JJS now that I know how well he acts... but after hearing that his character dies... I'm still preparing myself mentally and emotionally for that. lol.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy said: @1bin:

pondering more deeply, the paparrazzi would only follow if YA called them.  she has also no fans or antifans who would follow her around.  look how freely she goes to Blacksmith, meets up with YH and JH and NO ONE EVER CAUGHT ON BEFORE that SHE"S in a LOVE RELATIONSHIP with any person other than herself.  It's like she never ever works or goes home.  She must not be super popular.  She's a korean Paris Hilton or Brittney Spears or Kim K... she calls the papzr to follow her around and make her big news. She must be friends with Dispatch.
I agree, i guess her house are the streets, restaurant, Gabi Entertainment and Miryung's house, etc..  Cute pig 2

maejm

said:

jjsiu

said: Talking about pillows, don't know whether anyone noticed? The pillows they use here and in most k drama are quite "stuffed" thick. I hardly see any thin pillows used in k dramas. Even if they want to put a pillow in JH's shirt, they won't find any....

:)

)

[color=#000099]@edensor[/color] picture on their JH breathing in the bed scene.

JH seems to breath like someone who is feeling uncomfortable , sick with stuff nose or having a nightmare. Agree that normally, when you are sleeping, your breathing is calm. 

:D

edensor said: ohh... @KatKat09 here...KatKat... I Miss YH flowery shirt... why don't he wear that again? Did he loose an idea to what motive he must wear?
Then what do you think about this motive suggested by Soon Shin??The pillow, mattress and blanket motive quite fascinating for YH style :))

@Amy Wait, you're 14 years old? Wow, you're very young. I mean, I'm 23, so I'm not super old lol, but man 14 makes me kinda miss my high school days lol.

14 is not too old for Soompi though. I mean i first joined soompi back in 2002, when i was still 12 lol! (Although the fact that I've been on soompi for 11 years does make me feel a little old XD)

akinahana89 said: YH was upset to hear that no one appreciated Mama Shin's cooking too. I think because JH's family is a really cold one, he never learned to appreciate the little things from his family. Growing up and watching the way his father acts molded him to be a replica of his father, while IJ takes after the mother. You know, like father, like son and like mother, like daughter. But I really think that this time for Doc Shin to reflect on his behavior towards his family will be good in the long run, even if that means Mama Shin has to be sad for a while longer. I also think that when SS and JH become a couple, SS will help to brighten Mama Shin's life because even though SS was often mistreated by her family, she was still very loved by her parents. She knows the warmth of a family and can bring that to the entire Shin family where it is desperately needed. In the end, SS will teach them the real meaning of a family. :)

KatKat09 said: edensor said: ohh... @KatKat09 here...KatKat... I Miss YH flowery shirt... why don't he wear that again? Did he loose an idea to what motive he must wear?
Then what do you think about this motive suggested by Soon Shin??The pillow, mattress and blanket motive quite fascinating for YH style :))

@Amy is only 14?
Oh boy. You guys. * tsk, tsk *
I come here a few times a day but don't comment. Much.
@Ahoxan- yup ajusshi. You put yourself into that group huh?
Just to clarify, the type of village clothes they were wearing in Wando are usually made from 100% cotton. And those sort of patterns, don't we see them in ? fabric shops labelled under Bombay cotton? Those checked patterns.
Just so I can comment with 100% certainty that there was a freaking cushion underneath the cotton top. And even if JJS sucked IN his stomach real hard for that scene, that concave shape was too deep. He is not that bulked up as an actor if you see him in his shirts- to produce that deep concave stomach. So this fangirl ahjumma here still miffed they cheated us on the bed scene.
It's not a pillow, it's probably a square shaped cushion. Sometimes the props people make do with what they have. It doesn't have to accurate. I guess it's just so IU is not resting her hand on his chest or tummy. But WHY NOT?? It's only acting for crying out loud. If female idols can wear super short skirts and short shorts. And actresses attend press conferences in those super short, short dress with SHORT hemlines, what's ONE hand on a cloth covered chest for crying out loud.
Ehm, why am I even upset?  * don't know why actually * Just feeling jibbed with the slow love line progression. No, love and affection does not necessarily equate to skinship. Yeah yeah I KNOW.But * grumbles, grumbles * this is JJS I want to see some skinship.
After all with 12 episodes left, how much kissing could possible happen? In 16 episode dramas these days, I usually count anything from 6-10 kisses. On average.
12 episodes. Plus add in the Yeon Ah scandal which would probably occupy 3-4 episodes. Then the stupid MR who hasn't learnt her lesson and be humble. Plus the stupid upcoming affair or misunderstanding.
Where are my kisses for a 50 episode drama?

ahoxan said: Women often get angry when a man falls asleep when in the same bed with them... especially the first time.It's a great ego-booster for women when a man is too agitated to fall asleep on them.
Think back on how you would feel when you KNOW the man is only pretending to be able to fall asleep. :) :))

edensor said: well said. Love your comments.The Shin's keep me wonder what actually make them that way? Did Mr and Mrs Shin really married not out of love? Just because the hospital like mentioned before?But its been like 30+ years since their marriage. I think they need to speak up their mind. Maybe this is the chances. I really do believe that they married for other reasons than love. We know that Mama Shin truly loves Doc Shin. In the beginning, she said herself that her heart still flutters whenever she sees him, even after so many years of marriage. Then when she was arguing with him, she said that she was the one who always followed him around, that she was the one who had to initiate everything in the relationship, and she was even the one who proposed to him. At the same time, Doc Shin had admitted before that he had sacrificed himself for the sake of obtaining the clinic. That means he didn't love Mama Shin when he married her and it's even possible that he doesn't love her now, which is sad for Mama Shin.

Because his priority had always been the clinic, he really neglects his wife and even his children for the sake of the hospital. He pretty much shunned JH for wanting to take a different path instead of becoming a doctor to take over the clinic. It wasn't even that he thought being a star was a bad career; he just wanted JH to follow in his footsteps so the clinic wouldn't be taken away in the future when he retires. When IJ came back from her studies, Doc Shin tried to set her up with one of the doctor from his clinic so that he would, at least, have a doctor for a son-in-law, which is what JH had suggested since he was so upset at not having a doctor son.

This is really a moment of enlightenment for the family that they are all flawed. At first, before Mama Shin noticed the flaws in her marriage, she didn't see anything wrong with IJ chasing after CW even though he wasn't interested in her. When she began noticing what a loveless marriage brings, she realized that if IJ kept pursuing CW, IJ would end up exactly like her, so she lost her temper at IJ. Finally, Mama Shin has realized that throughout her entire marriage, because of her love for her husband, she has allowed him to walk all over her, disrespect her, disregard her, and ignore her. Never once has he truly appreciated what she has done, so she is, at long last, taking action. I praise her for that because it's better late than never. She needs to find a way to get Doc Shin to appreciate and love her or else their family will completely fall apart.

Guest maejm

akinahana89 said: edensor said: Hi 5.....!!! Me too...I'm IU's fans. I'm watching this drama because of her. Jo Jung Suk is addition because I have been love him since King 2 Heart days. I love King 2 Heart. He sing too in K2H. First time I know how well he can sing.

ck1Oz said:

I come here a few times a day but don't comment. Much.
@Ahoxan- yup ajusshi. You put yourself into that group huh?
Just to clarify, the type of village clothes they were wearing in Wando are usually made from 100% cotton. And those sort of patterns, don't we see them in ? fabric shops labelled under Bombay cotton? Those checked patterns.
Just so I can comment with 100% certainty that there was a freaking cushion underneath the cotton top. And even if JJS sucked IN his stomach real hard for that scene, that concave shape was too deep. He is not that bulked up as an actor if you see him in his shirts- to produce that deep concave stomach. So this fangirl ahjumma here still miffed they cheated us on the bed scene.
After all with 12 episodes left, how much kissing could possible happen? In 16 episode dramas these days, I usually count anything from 6-10 kisses. On average.

Archived