[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest brambleflower

lovelyJihan

said:

i think we found someone who can finally show some love to uri handsome oppa YH's shirts , :D @brambleflower chingu welcome thanx for da pics, he's amazing guy<33 

:x

though Lee Ji Hoon is not the lead actor in YTBLSS, i guess he has found a way to steal some lights from JJShis ikea fashion sense surely is expensive to his image, but worth the rewardhere in the thread, he has been gaining quite numbers of fanssaluteee....

OFF-TOPIC
For those who have been watching KDrama for a long time now.
Were there ever a drama or story - that was - i would not say perfect - but has the following qualities:

1.) well written2.) realistic storyline, believable conflicts3.) awesome, resourceful, clever leads - errrr meaning not easily duped or fooled4.) just the right balance of happy feeling - and - angst
5.) justice prevails
Or there is no such thing in Kdrama land?

:-?

Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan said: Fidelity said: Thanks for the tag!

Translation:

Soonshin, who has seen the scandal headlines, is further upset at the filming scene when she witnesses Yeona receiving congratulations. Junho notices this and tries to excuse himself to Soonshin, but she just walks away.

Guest maejm

the last time I watched a good family drama was almost 10 years ago..."Precious family" written by Kim Soo-Hyun.

Guest jiaxin1603

Episode 38 is out in dramaholics!!! :D http://www.dramaholics.com/lee-soon-shin-is-the-best-episode-38/

SS knows that YA hates her yet we see her, CM and IS following her suggestions and advice. CM nor IS are newbies to the business so does this make sense? They are making SS to gullible and easy to mislead, she wasn't this naive when she was a trainee. I want to see her smarten up fast, before she ruin's her reputation. The thing that richard simmons me off the most is how they all become so dumbfounded when asked to explain that they never manage to let anyone know that YA keeps setting them up, but she on the other hand is quick to make apologies for them and make her self look as if she is looking out for them.
SS has been through a lot she should be more self aware, and have a clearer picture of the people she is surrounded by, she needs someone she can talk to that's on her side. and that can make her see reality. I don't like how she has cut ties with her family because they have no idea why, I don't like that she has not told them that the dad was not her father.
The show keeps throwing more and more useless crap in when at episode 38 it should be working on resolutions. YA should be getting exposed for the fake user she is, MR should have to pay for all the dirt she has done, SS and JH relationship should become clear to them both. SS should learn who her father is and the relationship between him and MR. We need to learn who the hit and run driver is and stop making the accident appear to be MR fault.SS family needs to know that the dad is not SS father.
So show stop showing me all this petty crap about what a hard time SS is having becoming an actress and get back to cleaning up all the junk that's still lying around preventing our OTP from being a loving couple.

Guest s2SoEul

KatKat09 said: OFF-TOPIC
For those who have been watching KDrama for a long time now.
Were there ever a drama or story - that was - i would not say perfect - but has the following qualities:

1.) well written2.) realistic storyline, believable conflicts3.) awesome, resourceful, clever leads - errrr meaning not easily duped or fooled4.) just the right balance of happy feeling - and - angst
5.) justice prevails
Or there is no such thing in Kdrama land?

:-?

Archived