[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest iheartyou1518

dfwkimchi said: Calling all IU fans - 
I noticed in this drama that just about the only accessories that IU/SS wears are stuff on her hair.  Don't remember seeing earrings n necklaces on her.
Is she like this in real life too?

Guest AlobAro

@someonelia n @someonehana89...

haha.. come on gals.. relax.. chill down.. what is the topic of this getting out of hands argument..?.. must be about JH n not JJS..?.. one of u say that he is handsome n the other one says that he is not.. is that it..?.. i think i am not out of context so far..

soooo.. i will side with the one who says JH is not handsome.. because JH is not handsome.. cute, maybe yes.. easy on the eyes, also yes.. handsome..?.. definite no to me.. but still.. as the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of Gollum n Gollum eyes say that JH is not handsome..

listen to Gollum ppl.. because i know @someonedoank does.. @someonedoank is Gollum's best fren.. she is the only fren of Gollum.. she doesn't know that Gollum has a crazy crush on her.. crazy as in literally.. he he he...

gollumlovesdoank1
...ha ha ha ha ha...

cr: sodahead

ok peeps.. off to my iftar.. c ya when i c ya.. annyeong..

i'm not surprised at YA's scheme manipulating with the mediain the real life, many celebrities use the media to gain more fame or anything for their personal interestplus, the writer has already shown the tendency to do so when MR spreaded misleading gossip about SS to ruin her 1st debutso i'm not surprised...and i'm not angry FOR NOWkekeke
unless later, if JH shows anymore stupidity like: unable to find the original source of the false news(every news made by  a reporter should have a reliable source as it is required by law & ethics)with his connection, JH should be able to find out real fastwith or without knowing the source, I expect JH to release an official statement that deny such rumor & clarify that it was already an old news, and now HE'S IN LOVE WITH ANOTHER GIRL !!!!yea...eat that, YA!!! 
i don't expect a superman...there's no such thing, and i dun like superman(no offense to superman's fans)i expect JH to be a real man...dare to firmly say the truth without hesitation and act on it (hopefully, he doesn't stutter [-O< )
now, i'm off a bit to jogsee u'all in a bit

Guest xxmagsxx

...hmmm.. there is angst in the room again from the written preview lol...Just remember..."Nobody puts baby in the corner" LOL...SS has the three musketeers (YH/CM/IS) and MR( I sense her changing for the better )and of course, our boy, JH. YA will get hers..she's digging her own grave. what would suck is if its made where YA becomes all BFF with everyone she screwed over lol

i very much hope that the YA's fake scandal will NOT be blown out of proportion
the solution actually very simpleGabi just need to make an official statement that revealing the truth...they dated a few years back but broke upthe rumor is an old newsYA's image will not be affected (if JH still care about saving her face)....cuz it is the truth. and who's never dated & broke up (except SS)??it's normal & nothing unusualso i hope the writer will be a bit smarter using this media cardi certainly don't want to get upset again
yea yea...why overwork over a stupid drama, right??i ask myself the same question...my answer: because of JO JUNG SEOK & IU hahahaha...i'm being the most stupid because of themaaissh..moola...gone to jogging now

Guest corady

Soonshin is in love and jealous that's why she is acting like that,guys don't speculate you will ruin your whole week.. maybe another sweet moments awaits us..let junho do the dorky things for her.

After this rumors, JH's family gonna think he was always smiling bc of YA! they will want him to marry with her! he will say I love SS but this time his mom gonna be against it bc for her SS is daughter of her husband secret affair! :-O SS and JH is so unlucky! like fate is against them.

and I think YA dont like JH anymore! ıts all about defeating SS. she is in a war of statue but also she is the only side who play this game! so pathetic! her simple envious woman character turned out to a real evil. she was like you took my man, I watched it silently, now you are taking my mother so you will pay it! she is scary! maybe 2nd best villain character for me! of course best one was SE NA from Rooftop Prince!

Best ever! OR maybe worst ever!
>:)                                  Good Trainee! X(
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh6V0l6zrUy0Zmd9gkDES430db667-9490-4a51-989f-636edb11ca48.jpg

why villain female leads always looks same?* same fashion, same hair, same kind of story (they both want to destroy their step sisters) =))

It is out of the norm that you see a not-so-perfect lead male character in a drama.
That's okey too because it seems more realistic, unlike those powerful, rich characters, who make things happen- that you will think, are they even real ?
But I just wish from YTBLSS, is that they don't make him "too weak" to the point that him being CEO is not believable anymore.

Him worrying of protecting SS - should not be over-used as his all-time excuse.

He could release a statement reputing YA's claims...and he can say he loves somebody else...without revealing SS name.  He has the right to his privacy because he's not an actor or singer anymore.  He is a CEO of a company who has the right to protect his privacy.
But for him to keep quiet is really gonna be a disappointment, big time

Edit:
Being in love should inspire him, bring out the best in him, give him courage and positivity... Not make him a weak person or make a mess of the challenges that comes his way.

evok said: After this rumors, JH's family gonna think he was always smiling bc of YA! they will want him to marry with her! he will say I love SS but this time his mom gonna be against it bc for her SS is daughter of her husband secret affair! :-O SS and JH is so unlucky! like fate is against them.

and I think YA dont like JH anymore! ıts all about defeating SS. she is in a war of statue but also she is the only side who play this game! so pathetic! her simple envious woman character turned out to a real evil. she was like you took my man, I watched it silently, now you are taking my mother so you will pay it! she is scary! maybe 2nd best villain character for me! of course best one was SE NA from Rooftop Prince!

Best ever! OR maybe worst ever!
>:)                                  Good Trainee! X(

why villain female leads always looks same?* same fashion, same hair, same kind of story (they both want to destroy their step sisters) =))

AlobAro

said: @someonelia n @someonehana89...

haha.. come on gals.. relax.. chill down.. what is the topic of this getting out of hands argument..?.. must be about JH n not JJS..?.. one of u say that he is handsome n the other one say he is not.. is that it..?.. i think i am not out of context so far..

soooo.. i will side with the one who says JH is not handsome.. because JH is not handsome.. cute maybe yes.. easy to the eyes also yes.. handsome..?.. definite no to me.. but still.. as the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of Gollum n Gollum eyes say that JH is not handsome..

listen to Gollum ppl.. because i know @someonedoank does.. @someonedoank is Gollum's best fren.. she is the only fren of Gollum.. she doesn't know that Gollum has a crazy crush on her.. crazy as in literally.. he he he...

gollumlovesdoank1
...ha ha ha ha ha...

[color=#999999][size=1]cr: sodahead[/size][/color]

ok peeps.. off to my iftar.. c ya when i c ya.. annyeong..

Guest iheartyou1518

just finished watching episode 37 with subs..  i can't believe how the sunbae actress treated SS like that.. how cocky can she be??just another annoying character.. for all the schemes YA devices and the more lies she weave, the deeper she'll fall and more people she'll lose, i guess she'll only feel remorseful if she lose her career and everything she'd worked hard for..
in terms of being antagonist, i think MR is slowly mellowing down.. she doesn't have maternal instincts but i can see she's trying.. i can now understand where she's going, she just wants to be close to soon shin however she uses deceitful approach and she's very jealous of Soon shin's affection to JA, that's why she did all those things..if it comes to that she'll never gain SS affections.. about the piece of crap as what she called Soon shin's drama.. it's just her pride talking.. she'll only change when the secret of SS father will be reveal.. i'm guessing if the secret is out, MR career will be in jeopardy.. 
i think the MR- Shin father affair is just the writer's way to pull the ahjumma audience.. due to lack of sub-stories to satisfy them.. 
i guess YS take her attitude to halmoni.. my goodness, after all years SS is with them they still treat her like an outsider.. 
reporter park is there so the SS birth father secret will push through, MR won't tell a thing, SS don't mind while JH has many things to take care of like SS wounds, SS schedule, SS problems, SS cooking class.. 
i'm worried about baker guy,  if halmoni found out about his past maybe she'll kick him out or she'll disapprove of HS and Baker guy's relationship ( drama almost over i still don't know BG's name)..
no matter how much i love SS but i can't believe she's so naive to do as what YA tells her to do.. stand up against YA dear.. don't be a pushover.. 
and lastly, i'm very sorry for being mad at you JH.. the smile is just a friendly gesture since YA did this so called favor BUT if you agree to buy her a drink, it will give YA false hope... 
whew! long piece.... :)

@iheartyou1518
about MR, u're right about her, she's really tryin but naah she's doing the wrong way,and actually despite all the evils she did, if she brings down YA i'll forgive her, how i wish she could find out YA told to Shin mother about her and DShin >:)

@AloBaro I don't think our argument is getting out of hands. This is our usual banter with no hard feelings involved, right @someonehana89 ? ;) And please don't call me @someonelia. I don't like it.  X(

LOL...kidding :) :)) But I appreciate that you side with me :D

Why do I feel that a lot of people here are turning into JH's haters this Saturday? :-? 

Regardless, I approve! >:)

ILY1518 said: just finished watching episode 37 with subs..  i can't believe how the sunbae actress treated SS like that.. how cocky can she be??just another annoying character.. for all the schemes YA devices and the more lies she weave, the deeper she'll fall and more people she'll lose, i guess she'll only feel remorseful if she lose her career and everything she'd worked hard for..
in terms of being antagonist, i think MR is slowly mellowing down.. she doesn't have maternal instincts but i can see she's trying.. i can now understand where she's going, she just wants to be close to soon shin however she uses deceitful approach and she's very jealous of Soon shin's affection to JA, that's why she did all those things..if it comes to that she'll never gain SS affections.. about the piece of crap as what she called Soon shin's drama.. it's just her pride talking.. she'll only change when the secret of SS father will be reveal.. i'm guessing if the secret is out, MR career will be in jeopardy.. 
i think the MR- Shin father affair is just the writer's way to pull the ahjumma audience.. due to lack of sub-stories to satisfy them.. 
i guess YS take her attitude to halmoni.. my goodness, after all years SS is with them they still treat her like an outsider.. 
reported park is there so the SS birth father secret will push through, MR won't tell a thing, SS don't mind while JH has many things to take care of like SS wounds, SS schedule, SS problems, SS cooking class.. 
i'm worried about baker guy,  if halmoni found out about his past maybe she'll kick him out or she'll disapprove of HS and Baker guy's relationship ( drama almost over i still don't know BG's name)..
no matter how much i love SS but i can't believe she's so naive to do as what YA tells her to do.. stand up against YA dear.. don't be a pushover.. 
and lastly, i'm very sorry for being mad at you JH.. the smile is just a friendly gesture since YA did this so called favor BUT if you agree to buy her a drink, it will give YA false hope... 
whew! long piece.... :)

Guest iheartyou1518

noticed i didn't include YS and CW? one and only reason.. i can't stand chicken ahjumma.. :D 
BPIdPhiCYAAAsbl.jpg

Guest Fdfd Sadfs

class="title" style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 20px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); margin: 0px; height: 40px; overflow: hidden; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Watch [ENG] You’re the Best Lee Soon Shin Ep 37http://www.kshow.tv/drama/eng-youre-the-best-lee-soon-shin-ep-37/

Archived