[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

I've already admitted to you once before during our debate.

I guess you didn't realize? =))

Whether or not there is a pillow under JJS's shirt doesn't change the fact that I think the bed scene is perfect! The emotions, actions, and mood was pure perfection and definitely the best bed scene I've seen in all my kdrama years. I am just curious to know if there is or not and why they thought it necessary if there was one... because I can't think of a single reason. :))

I think there is only ONE explanation about that mysterious things on Junho's stomache. Ready???

*whispering*

I think its because that is Junho's sensitives area. You know.. That up-front body and its too risky if IU touch that sensitives area with her hand. IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN... :-"

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said:

The cockpit must be suffering that night... while being chocked. .. 

c-choked?!!?  like how...? :>

Abalone is dangerous things for cockpit ya know... :-"

And that old man give him alot!:))

yoeda said: @hye could you please comment on JJS fashion. i really like his fashion here especially in the earlier episode. i think his coat or jacket always have a different design and color in the collar. i totally love that style. i never seen something like that before. :D
Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep3_122_zps52d

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep4_1168_zpsc1

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep5_376_zpsbfd

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep15_299_zpsbc

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep26_222_zpsa7

Lee_Soon_Shin_is_the_Best_ep27_037_zpsb4

gahh i could spent all morning by looking at his picture. copy n paste, copy n paste and again again. sorry SS-ah! your man really an eye candy. mouse-girl-emoticon-37.gif?1292795474

Guest chocssz

Thank u PD-nim n writer for having come up with such a Daebak, Super Awesome, beautiful, funny, brilliant, sweet, heart warming, heart stopping, memorable bed scene for our adorable ShinShin couple.

Luvvv everything about that scene. Love that both JJS & IU didnt have that fake "we are sleeping looks" Also like that neither opened their mouths to yawn just to show that they have just woken up like what many other actors wud do. Instead their eyes movements n those facial expression are truly priceless, cute n original.These two are just so amazing together.

LOL ...it was so funny watching JH fidgeting in his seat during that journey to the ajussi's house. It 's so obvious his body was so fully conscious of SS next to him. Poor body: D

Gosh.... no kisses between them, no sexy clothes n still this bed scene is explosive. Hot sizzling adorable chemistry JJS /IU

ohmyyygodddd the wench!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanki you @fidelityat filming place people will conguratulate her???!!whattta f************* my week is officially ruinned damn itttt weeeeeJH whyyy freaking wait justtt tell SS, poor SS...that horse teeeth wench is realyyyyyy  wicked!!!!! am freaking scared that he let b******* manipulate him...ohmygodddd my week is now one painful weeek helpppppp9!!!!!!!"!!"" is there drama 911..or 112..so u can buy before it's aired...i can't freaking breath now!!!!!!!!! :(
EDITED:
okeey am okeeee ynow..very calm i guess.. i'll try to keep myself sane watching that bed scene, it's okeey if the f**gly wench lies right coz JH loves SS...and when he sees SS is upset it will make JH to confess paliiiii right..i believe in that sooooo much!! the wench is actually helping by doint that...yehuuuu
AJA AJA HWAITINGGGGG JH...make us happyyyy plsssss... [-O< director-nim plssss [-O<

Guest jiaxin1603

joyy

said: people...do you know that ALL, if not most, of the any YTBLSS video cut at YT has been blockedi wanted to watch that bed scene video cut againbut, it was blocked alreadysame with other videos that links were shared here

:(

best11.jpg
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"
class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 37 Ga Won’s print T-shirts
best2

Do you think Ga Won looks beautiful in this T-shirts,don’t you?However, this item of T-shirts is not belonging to any famous brand.Fortunately you can find it in the market.
best3

Brand Name : NoneProduct Code : A-0611Detail : go site
best4
best5
koreandrama

Guest NEWMARIO

best11.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 37 Ga Won’s print T-shirtsJul 15, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleGa WonNo comments38 views

best1

best2

best3

best4

Do you think Ga Won looks beautiful in this T-shirts,don’t you?
However, this item of T-shirts is not belonging to any famous brand.Fortunately you can find it in the market.

Brand Name : None
Product Code : A-0611
Detail : go site

best5

CR: KOREANDRAMA

Guest NEWMARIO

best23.jpg

1372666382-bpfull.jpg&w=40&id=26&random=

class="post-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; "Lee Soon Shin is the Best Episode 38,39 IU’ yellow print one-pieceJul 15, 2013

Wang zhihuaStyleIUNo comments60 views

best2

best1

best3

best4

The one-piece that   IU was wearing in Episode 38 is an item of McGINN.

Brand Name : McGINN
Product Code : MD2WO480
Detail : go site

best5

CR: KOREANDRAMA

edensor said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

I've already admitted to you once before during our debate.<br />

I guess you didn't realize?

=))

<br />

<br />

Whether or not there is a pillow under JJS's shirt doesn't change the fact that I think the bed scene is perfect! The emotions, actions, and mood was pure perfection and definitely the best bed scene I've seen in all my kdrama years. I am just curious to know if there is or not and why they thought it necessary if there was one... because I can't think of a single reason.

:))

Guest jiaxin1603

The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

jiaxin1603 said: The people at the filming site will believe that indeed they are dating since Junho always appear on the site. Otherwise why would a CEO be there. :( I can imagine the veteran actress talking bad about Soon Shin again if Junho clarify that he's not dating Yeona, and likes Soon Shin. My whole week is ruined!!! :(( why oh why... When will Shin-Shin couple finally get together?!!!

lovelyJihan

said:

EDITED:

okeey am okeeee ynow..very calm i guess.. i'll try to keep myself sane watching that bed scene, it's okeey if the f**gly wench lies right coz JH loves SS...and when he sees SS is upset it will make JH to confess paliiiii right..i believe in that sooooo much!! the wench is actually helping by doint that...yehuuuu

AJA AJA HWAITINGGGGG JH...make us happyyyy plsssss... [-O< director-nim plssss [-O<

Archived