[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jiaxin1603

<div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"><blockquote class="Quote" style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">  <div class="QuoteAuthor"><a href="/profile/335198/joyy">joyy</a> said:</div></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">  <div class="QuoteText">people...do you know that ALL, if not most, of the any YTBLSS video cut at YT has been blocked<div>i wanted to watch that bed scene video cut again</div><div>but, it was blocked already</div><div>same with other videos that links were shared here :(<br><div><br></div></div></div></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"></blockquote><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;"><br></span></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">KBS uploaded the bed scene cut in their youtube channel. Here you go:</span></font><br><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><span style="line-height: normal;">0.jpg

Edit: LOL I've no idea what happen to the format.

Guest iheartyou1518

joyy said: people...do you know that ALL, if not most, of the any YTBLSS video cut at YT has been blockedi wanted to watch that bed scene video cut againbut, it was blocked alreadysame with other videos that links were shared here :(

Ooh.. dramacrazy gooddrama dramaholics are safe I think.. the youtube cuts are the one taken. I  prefer gooddrama or dramaholic these days, since I always access it using my cellphone. I couldn't access dramacrazy, even before being shut down. 

Somebody mention about locking YA in a room full of mosquitoes (sorry I couldnt recall cos I m jumping from one page to another just to catch up with you guys), but I think we should be thankful to the mosqitoes. Every time JH s bothered with mosquitoes he will end up spending the night with SS.
:)) :)) :\">

Wow! 8 notifications in less than 30 minutes I've been missing.  :-O You girls must have loved me so much. :\"> :x
@joyy I already said that I give up but that @someone keeps provoking me! ~X( Should I continue the war or shouldn't I? :-?
@KatKat09 Bring me along with you. I have special gifts for them too. >:)smiley-violent024.gifsmiley-violent014.gifsmiley-violent013.gifsmiley-violent006.gif

@ILY1518 Let him be. I'm afraid he'll get heart attack if he knew it. I still need him as JH until the drama wraps up. We shall not put the actors in the risk of getting fatal disease while the drama is still filming, right? =))
@someone you did admit it? Why I didn't notice it? Give me the proof or I won't believe you? [-(  I've learned my lesson to not put my guard down when it comes to you! >:)
@lovelyJihan where have you been?! No, no. Between you and me, we're not finished yet.The duel is still on. >:)
Finally finished. Btw, thanks for loving me so much everyone. Thanks to you too, annoying @someone. :P =))

atilia said: Wow! 8 notifications in less than 30 minutes I've been missing.  :-O You girls must have loved me so much. :\"> :x
@joyy I already said that I give up but that @someone keeps provoking me! ~X( Should I continue the war or shouldn't I? :-?
@KatKat09 Bring me along with you. I have special gifts for them too. >:)smiley-violent024.gifsmiley-violent014.gifsmiley-violent013.gifsmiley-violent006.gif

@ILY1518 Let him be. I'm afraid he'll get heart attack if he knew it. I still need him as JH until the drama wraps up. We shall not put the actors in the risk of getting fatal disease while the drama is still filming, right? =))
@someone you did admit it? Why I didn't notice it? Give me the proof or I won't believe you? [-(  I've learned my lesson to not put my guard down when it comes to you! >:)
@lovelyJihan where have you been?! No, no. Between you and me, we're not finished yet.The duel is still on. >:)
Finally finished. Btw, thanks for loving me so much everyone. You too, annoying @someone. :P =))

atilia said: @joyy I already said that I give up but that @someone keeps provoking me! ~X( Should I continue the war or shouldn't I? :-?

Finally finished. Btw, thanks for loving me so much everyone. Thanks to you too, annoying @someone. :P =)) @atilia
Am I the @someone you lovingly mentioned three times in this post? :D:))
But here is proof: :P

akinahana89 said: atilia said:

Is this what you call handsome?! :-B
Sure... if I was ET. :)) :)) :)) LOL

Guest Tien Do

@atilia post:
Wow! 8 notifications in less than 30 minutes I've been missing.  You girls must have loved me so much.  
@joyy I already said that I give up but that @someone keeps provoking me!  Should I continue the war or shouldn't I? 
@KatKat09 Bring me along with you. I have special gifts for them too. imageimageimageimage

@ILY1518 Let him be. I'm afraid he'll get heart attack if he knew it. I still need him as JH until the drama wraps up. We shall not put the actors in the risk of getting fatal disease while the drama is still filming, right? 
@someone you did admit it? Why I didn't notice it? Give me the proof or I won't believe you?   I've learned my lesson to not put my guard down when it comes to you! 
@lovelyJihan where have you been?! No, no. Between you and me, we're not finished yet.The duel is still on. 
Finally finished. Btw, thanks for loving me so much everyone. You too, annoying @someone  Damn what's happenKaos Pika can i know, wow it look like u guys have a big warSoldier baby, i want to join the war it look so fun Kaos PikapleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeSoldier baby

and welcome ^_^ @Intan Panda

@amy
chingu uri @atilia is saying that uri JJS/JH isn't hndsome i know it doesn't make any sense right, anyway am telling u  must join thee majority okeey atilia isn't even minorty hahah she's the only who thinks that way.. :))

anyway it's the pain-monday ,damnn i have to do many things..not even funnyysoo ,see you guy all later... :-h

Guest iheartyou1518

atilia

said:

[size=2]@ILY1518 Let him be. I'm afraid he'll get heart attack if he knew it. I still need him as JH until the drama wraps up. We shall not put the actors in the risk of getting fatal disease while the drama is still filming, right? [/size]

=))
Finally finished. Btw, thanks for loving me so much everyone. Thanks to you too, annoying @someone. :P =))

LOL....hahahahamy head is getting all blurry now that puzzle @someone  another @someone and more @someones (plural)
attention, people:get in line....please take the number...and please don't lose the number cuz it will belong to you till the end of YTBLSS
with all the time waiting till saturday, i think we can solve even with 500 pieces of puzzles

Archived