[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

evok said: What is reporter doing there? so random..... like everyone is living at same street...
Right? It's lazy writing. He really had no reason to be there but.... there he was. Aigoo... They need to come up with something better than that.

Is it just me... or does Halmoni seem to have a better attitude in this episode?

WJ wakes up in the hospital and sees baker ahjussi sleeping in the chair next to her.
She wakes him up and asks him why he's there and where her mother is.
He asks if she's okay. If she's still in pain.
She tells him to go.
He says something to her I can't really understand... but it takes a lot of careful wording.
Oh - "I like you."
He says something about "I like you" and leaves.
WJ stares after him in disbelief.

He sees HS on his way out and they talk for a bit before JW leaves.
She calls after him and thanks him.
HS's smile as he walks away is more gentle than before.
I think her heart is starting to change towards him now.

WJ is sulking on her bed.
Her phone rings and it's her father.
She's happy to hear from him, but HS isn't.

OMO, YA YOU WITCH.

She's at JH's house, giving Mama Shin a present... and telling her about seeing MR and Doc Shin together.
Mama Shin is shocked. "What?"
YA looked surprised too. "You didn't know?"
(That fake witch! Her look of satisfaction after Mama Shin's crestfallen expression is pure evil.)

Mama Shin is waiting for Doc Shin when he gets home from work.
She hands him a suitcase and tells him to leave.
He is surprised and asks why, what's going on.
(I have to praise Mama Shin for having a backbone and standing up for herself and her position as his wife, even if the situation is not what she thinks it is.)
They are arguing. Doc Shin is explaining his actions, but Mama Shin doesn't seem to have the patience to listen to him.
She yells at him to leave... and he says okay, something I can't understand, and then walks out with the suitcase.

Archived