bluphoenix

wrote:

»

akinahana89 said:<br />

<br />

lovelyJihan said:<br />

<br />

annamchoi said:<br />

Do you think that credit card of YA, will be n issue?!! I mean it will be known that she is the one who asked SS /IS to buy the ice cream...that is why the former is late?<br />

<br />

<br />

wait do you think Ya left the card?????? omoooooo and IS has it right????? and now that JH is taking care SS's things IS will give the card to JH tomorrow and tell him that YA gave them to buy the ice crems... JH will realize than everything......kyaaaaaaa who know maybe..i hope soo

:-SS

<br />

wait they wnet together on the boath IS YA soo.maybe he will give in there..<br />

unless SS has it..but she didn't carry any bag..damnn wishful only thought s thats all..  <br />

<br />

<br />

Actually... I like this idea... That would put a quick and clear end to YA's scheming while informing JH at the same time about the true details of recent situations. And for once, IS would have done the right thing. lol.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

But how could they know that it was YA credit card? the'll need her bank account statement or the store bank account statement to see that YA payed for the ice-cream or more simple if SS had kept the receipt ...but I don't think so ...so it's a very good idea but is not simple to do it.

I've never seen a Korean credit card... but wouldn't it have your name on it? If it was still in SS or IS's possession, all they would have to do is take it out and say it was given to them by YA to buy ice cream and one glance at the card would confirm it.

HAHAHAH JH and SS came the vllage with ajjashi, he asked if they were couple SS was nooo wayy,,,,mister CEO felt little bit sad, hahah he told them they have only one roo a suit..lool the haraboji winke the eye to JH..lool JH was soo embarrassed hahaha

Guest iheartyou1518

SS is excited.. but JH is pissed??
BPIT3OSCAAEXFIO.jpg

ahjusshi thought they're together.. keke.. :)
BPIUEpYCYAAxO50.jpg
cr: pics to owner

The level of awkwardness at their situation is so amusing.
And the villager is treating them so well with what looks like a feast.
He keeps staring at SS and asks JH something about SS that makes JH choke... repeatedly.
(Maybe he asked if SS was JH's wife? LOL!! Though I don't understand a word, I thought it was incredibly amusing.)

Scene switch to the drama cast dining happily at a restaurant.
YA keeps staring at IS and CM.
CM says something about YA that makes IS choke.
(With all these amusing moments, I really wish I understood what was going on! lol)
YA is eavesdropping on CM and IS's conversation?
I think about SS and JH being stranded on the island together... all alone.

Archived