[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ohh 1 more post... I really need to say this.Altho tonight episode is really unpopular episode but IU is a very extraordinary pretty! OMG...Really! She is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful in this episode. Her clothes, her hair like that... uhh... sexy, pretty, beautiful... anything you can mention!My heart shaking look at her. Beauty! :)

Watched Ep 37 raw...my blood is boiling!!! X( YA should be fed to the hungry sharks!! Down below!! JH is sooo stupid! I think he's much more so than IS! how can he say thank you to that non biodregable GIRL! X( SS is just too kind! and that ajumma actress!! She's just blabber and blabber against SS! just like mrs shin! Annoying will forever be Halmoni!! But besides the not so nice parts, I really like SS in the cooking scene! She's so pretty on that black and white stripe blouse! She's really blossoming! And the phone convo with JH, the band aids said it all! our Dongsaeng has now blossomed into a young pretty young lass! And in LOVE!:) Teary eyed with the JA and SS scene,..you could both see in their eyes the longing and how much they really miss each other ! With JH I love him less on this one! We'll see him in Shin courtroom tomorrow! He better have one damn good lawyer! to redeem his mistake... JH:EPIC FAIL!!!!! YA: SUPER ANNOYING MRS SHIN: iIRRITATING HALMONI:ANNOYING TOO!! IS: STUPID SS: TOO KIND AND NAIVE

annamchoi said: Watched Ep 37 raw...my blood is boiling!!! X( YA should be fed to the hungry sharks!! Down below!! JH is sooo stupid! I think he's much more so than IS! how can he say thank you to that non biodregable GIRL! X( SS is just too kind! and that ajumma actress!! She's just blabber and blabber against SS! just like mrs shin! Annoying will forever be Halmoni!! But besides the not so nice parts, I really like SS in the cooking scene! She's so pretty on that black and white stripe blouse! She's really blossoming! And the phone convo with JH, the band aids said it all! our Dongsaeng has now blossomed into a young pretty young lass! And in LOVE!:) Teary eyed with the JA and SS scene,..you could both see in their eyes the longing and how much they really miss each other ! With JH I love him less on this one! We'll see him in Shin courtroom tomorrow! He better have one damn good lawyer! to redeem his mistake... JH:EPIC FAIL!!!!! YA: SUPER ANNOYING MRS SHIN: iIRRITATING HALMONI:ANNOYING TOO!! IS: STUPID SS: TOO KIND AND NAIVE

I re-watched the scene again several times and I'm going to stay loyal to JH. Actually, even when I was angry over how this episode progressed, I never wanted SS to switch sides to YH... It is still JH all the way for me, no matter what. Well, unless he turns out to be like YA, but... that won't be happening. I can see conflict in JH and reluctance in his eyes when he agreed to go for a drink with YA. Even though he smiled at her and was grateful to her, his eyes aren't as bright as they normally are if he was really happy with the situation.

I actually feel so much better about the episode. It's still disappointing and frustrating, but I'm not angry at JH's behavior - only YA. I feel like I was able to comprehend the situation more after watching it several times and observing all the minor details. I'm just waiting to see what happens tomorrow when YA fakes her injury. I hope I can remain non-judgmental about it regardless of which way that episode ends up going.

JH, fighting! I will believe in you!

akinahana89 said: I re-watched the scene again several times and I'm going to stay loyal to JH. Actually, even when I was angry over how this episode progressed, I never wanted SS to switch sides to YH... It is still JH all the way for me, no matter what. Well, unless he turns out to be like YA, but... that won't be happening. I can see conflict in JH and reluctance in his eyes when he agreed to go for a drink with YA. Even though he smiled at her and was grateful to her, his eyes aren't as bright as they normally are if he was really happy with the situation.

I actually feel so much better about the episode. It's still disappointing and frustrating, but I'm not angry at JH's behavior - only YA. I feel like I was able to comprehend the situation more after watching it several times and observing all the minor details. I'm just waiting to see what happens tomorrow when YA fakes her injury. I hope I can remain non-judgmental about it regardless of which way that episode ends up going.

JH, fighting! I will believe in you!

1bin said: i wonder if the dream sequence is the only place breadman will be kissed by HS.  poor guy.
considering JH just arrived on the scene and has been hands off with SS schedule, i think he responded accordingly.  CM was freaking out likely, and that created his thoughts that SS did something dumb.  and everyone else was saying the same thing.  SS is one of his actresses and if she does stupid things, it's a reflection of his mgmt co.  Whether or not SS is his love interest.  Since K is such a respect respect society, whether or not he had the facts straight, in the end, he'd still have to go apologize to the director and actors/actresses on behalf of his talent.  Everyone's time is $.  i'm not happy he was unhappy with SS. yet she just showed up with ice cream. that's not her job.  her job is to act.  SS should have sent IS & CM, and that's where SS has no confidence as an actress and YA was able to use that on her.  I cringed this morning and wanted to go back under the covers. so disappointing episode. 

I want to note: all that was in the past - it's part of life, part of the person, the past will forever remain with us, good or bad but it is also a part of life so rare mention in passing a situation from the past, is not a big smile and JH 37 in the series is no more than a kind smile good man to man with whom he had had at least some otnosheniya.Prosto until our Fool JH knows and understands that nothing good witch YA is no more, and perhaps never did, simply he created the illusion that the so-called her kindness in the past although it seems to me JH needed now witch just because she saw that he could love another before with a crown on her head undeserved she never thought that her such a good as she believes can razlyubit.Vot in this and the whole point of everything is the fact that she is not used to play in anything, much less concede it believes svoe.A JH witch YA does not like, and in my opinion did not like never before, when really love truly is primarily wish happiness to your loved one, even to the detriment of sebe.Kogda favorite love happiness always comes first.In fact YA just pathetic man, and will soon open its essence everything and JH course more than once regret that it was wrong and nezastuzhenno hurt by their attitude and their distrust of the truest love SS.Dlya me in his smile for the witch YA read what is happening when compared to last no more emotions and feelings, and therefore one is not even thinking like that ulybaetsya if the feelings were still alive then calmly smile he could not, remember the way he looks at SS in his eyes every time there are tears and all the emotions are clearly written on his face, because his real SS is the first serious love, and so here chitaetsya and the joy and the pain in his eyes when you look at it, and a silly smile in 37 series for the witches do not last more than a sign of a good relationship to and it is this attitude because of her evil deeds will soon turn to ashes and all her meanness only help JH and SS realize that they are intended for each other from the very beginning so they do not work out with other people just because it's just fate JH SS , and her fate is the only one.I hope tomorrow at 38 JH series confirms my theory of action and prove to us how much he loves his SS:x23c21bde489a.jpg

Archived