[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ilukd77 said: @tiendoank ... Where is that gun you had few pages before ... Give me that ... I really really want to BOOM that stupid PD and writer .... I knew this will happen ... Why everyone in this drama is stupid ... Gosh ... They are really playing with our heart ... Our innocent heart .... GIVE ME THAT GUN

iu93jjang said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:<br />

JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. 

:-q

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

WHAT? Is THAT what he said? That he promises to drink together with YA?<br />

JH, YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!!

X(

<br />

DO YOU HEAR ME?! <br />

DOOOOOOWN!!!!

yes.. YA said lets drink your favourite soju and she said she will call.. and our JH said lets do that X( :-q :-O Pabo pabo pabo!!
Soon shin-ah, you should kick your pabo depyunim into the water and leave him there.

X( ~X( [-( >:P

Guest maejm

iu93jjang said:

akinahana89

wrote:

»

iu93jjang said:<br />

JHwhat should i say.. a big disappointment today.. he do not show any feeling to soon shin and he don't trust soon shin.. and the smile and promise to drink together with YA??? WTH??? i hope he really learn his lesson tomorrow.. 

:-q

<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

WHAT? Is THAT what he said? That he promises to drink together with YA?<br />

JH, YOU ARE GOING DOOOOOWN!!

X(

<br />

DO YOU HEAR ME?! <br />

DOOOOOOWN!!!!

Guest violet9004

i really feeling sad to soon shin tomorrow.. :(( the feeling betrayed from jun ho for not trusting her and the way her family treat her :(( our soon shin deserve better if JH do not fixed this!!!! YH soon shin need you!!!!
BPDdgySCQAAr2wi.jpg:large

this girl really need LOVE =((

neverrrrrrrrr i thought that ep 23 when he told that wench he doesn't like SS but he's takin responsibility  would everrrrrrr repeat again in ep 37...the same freaking feeling actually this's even worse than that..!!!!
am sorry guys am posting too much today, that's beacause i can eat am fasting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i can do is write!!!!!!!!

Guest iheartyou1518

xxmagsxx said: @iheartyou1518: THAT pic...My feels for this couple is a bit like that right now lol...BLURRY. this episode...daaaannngg..u know that feeling when puke is about to come rushing up your throat!??

Guest ilukd77

lovelyJihan said: @iheartyou1518
i feel the same way, all the excitement i had  for tomorrow is just gone, all i can feel is anger!!!!! am not even happy SS's heart beating for him, actually it's making angery.. X(

Offf guys you all so funny.... lets burn JH =))  ..... haha..... he only half smiles and accept the drink offer of an old friend. he think she only want to help him and SS! I dont get why you all so angry to him? like he can see her like us but still be good to her or like he told her I still love you or like he kissed her! he dont know her real face only want to stay as a friend with YA!, I didnt see anything wrong! :-??

Guest iheartyou1518

@ilukd77 said
@iheartyou1518 @lovelyJihan ... I really want to cry ... Just plain stupid ... God why why why ... Me too no matter what they will bring to us tomorrow ... I am not excited at all .....

. MR and JH's dad Relationship ... Just stupid ... How can they? For god shake they are going to be IN LAWS in future .... I cannot even imagine your dad having affair with your girlfriend's mother ... I want to pull all my hair ... Even MR and DR. Ajjushi not really in relationship but thy are really close ... Closer than JH and SS .... OH GOD my head is bursting OUT .... Why O why Writer and PD .... NOW all the crazy scheme by YA.... .. My mind is not even working to curse her ....

why IS, SS, and CW sooooo stupid .... Don't they have any kind of brain .... Don't they know they are there to work not to buy ice cream .... I hate when K drama Shows so stupid person .... Why SS is so stupid ..... And Cannot even JH .... >:P :-t ~X( ... Oh lord when JH thanks YA .... @tiendoank ... GIVE ME THAT GUN .... I am in RAMPAGE MOOD .... BAM BAM BAM ....

Archived