phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maejm

akinahana89

said:

tiendoank

said: Hmmmm....... I swear I try my very best NoT TO  swear, but YOU FUC*ING BIT*H CHOI YEO NA!!!! I'LL HUNT YOU DOWN IN MY DREAM AND MUTILATE YOU INTO CHOPPED MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@!!!%

In regards to next episode preview, I am glad to see SS take a stand against YA. That fight reminds me a little bit of her fight with IJ. But of course, YA will fake injury or put the blame all on SS (or even worse, play the innocent, all forgiving girl by saying even though SS hurt me, don't blame her and I forgive her) to make SS look bad in front of everyone.

Why is MR and Doctor Shin fishing together? And they did that in front of YA? No wonder troublemaker YA caused that misunderstanding between Mama Shin and Doctor Shin...

Guest xxmagsxx

... lovelyJihan said: am sooo mad to SS whyyyyy did she freaking went to buy the ice cream, how stupid is that, will she ever wake up!!!
today's ep ruined tomorrow ep for,i should've just stay away,damnnn!!!!am soo freaking angryi!!!!
BTW looks like IS didn't tell him about YA??!!! it soo obvious he doesn't know she lie about the filming place
aigooo am soo ANGRYYY  to JH also...thanking YA with that stupid smile..aigooo I DON'T LIKE OUR PABOU COUPLE TODAY [-X [-X

thank you guys for the live reicap. now its time to break fast here and i'm eating with my right hand and my left at the mouse. aigoo luckily i'm in my rented house not with my family. if not they will pull my ear for my bad behavior. 

High five Yoeda... I feel you. O yeaa... I do really feel youXD

joyy said: granny is so smitten by the baker ajuhssihaha hihi just with himprobably will marry him if she's not too old for himhe help her making kimchi? cooking?she said something about her son...he also said something about her grandma
i hope she won't be so negative when she find out about his past

Archived