[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tien Do

@Tiendoank

Finished rewatching Shin2 cuts for 1883763451729 times:
The train - rain sceneThe Han river - drinking sceneThe CD SceneThe fortune teller-hug sceneThe restaurant - In Yo face! YA sceneThe video call sceneThe band aid scene
.... now I'm fully charged! Ready to mop the floor and clean the bathroom!! Tien, FIGHTING!!!
When I just read the comment I thought u say about me (because ur name is same with my name ^_^), but after I look at again and I know that not me. LOL

So can I ask u a question. Are u from Vietnam?

@Tien Do
this is Tien and Tien talking, hehehe....
no. I'm from Indonesia.  Tien is my nickname since I was born, hehehe...actually, when I saw you for the first time here, I kinda sense you're Vietnamese.  I've got some Vietnamese friends and one of them is a close friend of mine.  He said that Tien means fairy in Vietnamese. That's why he loves calling me "my fairy". Hehe. . Is that true?? 

tiendoank said: @Tien Do
no. I'm from Indonesia.  Tien is my nickname since I was born, hehehe...actually, when I saw you for the first time here, I kinda sense you're Vietnamese.  I've got some Vietnamese friends and one of them is a close friend of mine.  He said that Tien means fairy in Vietnamese. That's why he loves calling me "my fairy". Hehe. . Is that true?? 

Guest Tien Do

@tiendoank said:

Yeah ur nick name is mean fairy and angel, I hope u are from Vietnam so we can talk more by using vietnameses (my english is horrible)
So can i know ur really name?

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="content-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; visibility: visible; " Jo Jung Suk and IU Are Stranded Overnight on an Island
crystalcove July 12, 2013
[spoiler Alert] Jo Jung Suk and IU Are Stranded Overnight on an Island

KBS has released new still from its currently airing weekend drama, “You’re the Best, Lee Soon Shin,” that show its leads, Jo Jung Suk and IU spending the night together on a island.

These still are from the episode to be broadcast on July 13, in which Jo Jung Suk and IU get stuck on a island and are forced to stay overnight in a rented room. This gives a chance for IU’s character, Lee Soon Shin, and Jo Jung Suk’s character, Jun Ho, to spend some alone time together after last week’s episode in which Lee Soon Shin finally realized her feelings for Jun Ho. 

These stills give the expectation for viewers to get some speedy forward movement for the romance plot between Lee Soon Shin and Jun Ho, which has been moving very slowly so far. 

Jo-Jung-Suk-and-IU-Lee-Soon-Shin.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2013/07/12/spoiler-alert-jo-jung-suk-and-iu-are-stranded-overnight-on-an-island/

joyy

said:

tiendoank

said: @Tien Do

@tiendoankLOL...hahahahayeaaa...sure....pure as mineral water needed to quench the thirst of byeontaeism that tastes as sweet as iced wine, temporary innocent like a lion cub, but certainly not naive/stupid like uri Soon Shinbwhuahahahahaha
come to think of it.....that guy may also be a frequent visitor of soompiperhaps also often checking ytblss ???who knows he's one of us in disguise

joyy said: @tiendoankLOL...hahahahayeaaa...sure....pure as mineral water needed to quench the thirst of byeontaeism that tastes as sweet as iced wine, temporary innocent like a lion cub, but certainly not naive/stupid like uri Soon Shinbwhuahahahahaha
come to think of it.....that guy may also be a frequent visitor of soompiperhaps also often checking ytblss ???who knows he's one of us in disguise

@Tien Dodun worry about your english, girlmajority of us are not fluent english speakers(my english greatly deteriorate cuz i live in my native land...not a chance to speak english)you can see many grammar or spelling errors on our sentencesif there's breaking news like yesterday's JH & SS sleeping together, we couldn't think properly that messed up our spelling big timeif that happens, we miraculously still can connect....then, our bad of habit of byeontaeism also follow along the lines

@tiendoankLOLbabe...you are a certified BYEONTAEstamped & sealed already
edit:hahahamay i suggest about changing your user name?i changed mine cuz i've been using yukiyukiku since college timeand i re-signed with soompi cuz i want to look for some of my lost friendsbut...there's only a few that i foundmeanwhile, there are other people (like family) who also often coming hereeven though my family know the real me & how i react with JH & SS...sometimes they tease me so i change my name

Archived