[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Are you guys sure she's not practising her lines?

Or him holding her after bad news?

I mean Joon Ho's never been shy grabbing her and his hands are not fully on her back.Something's off and I am suspicious.

On the other hand... EEEEeeeeee......

JJS has IU lying on his arms.To me *smirk* that is kind of inflammatory.Because I don't think the kiss scene will be hot so for him to hold her like that lying down? Hah.

She needs to move her hips closer. That is what makes the photo odd. And I am sure it's another misleading BTS shoot.

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

akinahana89 said: cherryblossom said: Whaou is it a surprise YA's bad action isn't punished. I don't sense great scene for episode 37.8-|
@annamchoi You're right.  Episode 37 is here to prepare ud for episode 38.So reporter is here to find out about SS's father or MR's former life.Reporter Park is obsessed by MR.  Maybe he is in love with her. Since his excuses are pretty dumb. Like "i am a pro and people have right to know the thruth"You're not a political journalists. Wake up, you're a paparrazi

Guest iheartyou1518

lovelyJihan said: sooo curious how did SS ended up in JH's arm...ohboyohboyyyy..not that crap that CEO holds in the middle of the night his talent between his arms while sleeping on the floor togethet...geezzz... :-q lol...speak upppppp JH tell her... [-O< 8-}

Hi @tiendoankthanks @olga2010ans for posting

yup i saw the pic and almost spit out my coffee,...
i wasn't able to type a single word to post because I was laughing out loud at the shrieking and spazzing reactions...hahahaha laugh1-smiley.gifI thought your hearts are going to the emergency roomheartgif_zps0cd2bf24.gif
I still feel like sulking because of this Saturday episode  :-Lso hopefully Sunday comes first before Sat. ..hehehe wow SS is fully awake and she let JH hold her like that...hahaha I know because there is only ONE pillow to share

And how romantic a fly-swatter-killing device...ahahaha...maybe he will use to shoo away the mosquitosIm so gonna borrow that to splatter pest YA with it.
And SS is being a troll trying to scare him in the second pic knowing what a scaredy-cat he is...hi hi hi so funnyhappy-smiley.gif

O said: If I recall correctly, whatever the reporter knows, he heard from MR's manager.  When MR fired her manager and threw him out of the house, he got drunk and bumped into the reporter at a bar.  The next day he called the reporter to retract what he had said.  But the reporter told him he had already finished his juicy article on MR.  That so-fake YN used her connections to get the story axed.  The reporter told MR's manager that he lost face and he will be out to get the full story on MR's past.

I love SS but I wish they would make her a little more mature in the story.  It is hard to picture her in a romantic relationship with an older man.  She would be perfect for a boy her age or just slightly older than her.  But with a man, the relationship isn't on equal footing because she is still such a child.  Sorry, I know this will make me very unpopular!

Guest iheartyou1518

From.IU - I'm back from Wandotumblr_inline_mpsltjSrM71qz9xe6.jpg

Strangely, there are days that I look good in photos.. Yesterday was one of those days..ㅋㅋ
Wando was really really hot today….
So I ate four ice-creams, all of them the exact same flavourㅋㅋ
Also ate a lot of abalone and got a lot of mosquito bites
And it was totally burning!! But it was goodㅜㅜ.. Wando is really pretty and nice.
I think after we finish filming the drama, when we think back on the most tiring filming session, yet we were laughing and having a good time, Wando would come to mind..ㅋㅋ I even have a new talent! Eating abalone!!ㅋㅋ 
Many events happened in the past week.. hahahaha um..
For now let’s work hard to complete this week’s filming!! I’m really tired.. @_@.. Goodnight~

ps. 38 will be interesting

Translated by squishy with love

it's almost 5 am...buhahahaha stilll awake i cant sleeeep how the *ell i could...IU dear u always telling us which ep is interesting..but nothing happens... or it happens really palli palli...lol..                             

That is precisely why I hope MR's road to forgiveness is going to be a long, lonely, and difficult one - if she is even being given that opportunity. Yes, at times, it does seem like she is trying to be a good mother to SS, but it definitely does not negate all the horrible things she has done to SS, her adoptive family, and to anyone else in her life. The two characters I dislike the most is her and YA - but for different reasons. MR is a selfish woman who has not realized the consequences of her actions and I think by Reporter Park's interference, she will slowly begin to learn that everything she does comes with a steep price. I'd, frankly, like to see her fall from fame, lose everything she gained after becoming selfish, and reverting her back to her roots so she can start over from the beginning as a more appreciative and humble person.

Akina, I believe mr will fall from fame n learn her lesson with reappearance of reporter park n ya will ditch her then Mr can see how fake ya is...

Guest ilukd77

OMG ... Seriously YATBLSS really know how to take my breadth away every Thursday .... GOSH I am feeling sooooo ... I cannot even describe ... I even cry watching the pic ... Oh GOD JJS you are so cruel ... You sure know how to play with me ... One day I will die from Heart attack .... I am one happy woman .... I really hope they will kiss each other ... Without kissing how can you sleep together who are so madly in love with eachother ... JO JUNG SUK you are killing me .... I don't know why I am feeling this after I saw that pic with IU ... LORD I am crazy ... Dear friends hold me ... I am going crazy ...

Guest ilukd77

iheartyou1518 said: From.IU - I'm back from Wando

Strangely, there are days that I look good in photos.. Yesterday was one of those days..ㅋㅋ
Wando was really really hot today….
So I ate four ice-creams, all of them the exact same flavourㅋㅋ
Also ate a lot of abalone and got a lot of mosquito bites
And it was totally burning!! But it was goodㅜㅜ.. Wando is really pretty and nice.
I think after we finish filming the drama, when we think back on the most tiring filming session, yet we were laughing and having a good time, Wando would come to mind..ㅋㅋ I even have a new talent! Eating abalone!!ㅋㅋ 
Many events happened in the past week.. hahahaha um..
For now let’s work hard to complete this week’s filming!! I’m really tired.. @_@.. Goodnight~

ps. 38 will be interesting

Translated by squishy with love

ck1Oz said: Are you guys sure she's not practising her lines?
Or him holding her after bad news?

I mean Joon Ho's never been shy grabbing her and his hands are not fully on her back.Something's off and I am suspicious.

On the other hand... EEEEeeeeee......
JJS has IU lying on his arms.To me *smirk* that is kind of inflammatory.Because I don't think the kiss scene will be hot so for him to hold her like that lying down? Hah.

She needs to move her hips closer. That is what makes the photo odd. And I am sure it's another misleading BTS shoot. Could be true... and if it's another misleading still cut, then I still want to, at least, be able to let my wild imagination fly until it gets tragically shot down when the episode actually airs. LOL. The distance between them in the lower half is a little suspicious, but maybe....... well, I won't say it. :)) Kekeke. I promised to try and keep my byeontae side away from here for those fasting. :))

Archived