[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG! What are they doing?!! @-) 
Do they move to countryside because they have enough of the annoying ajummas?!! :-O
If they do, please just stay there and don't ever come back. B-)
I don't mind if that's the ending as long as our OTP get their happy ever after. :x
They really look like a country bum couple! :))

tiendoank said: lovelyJihan said: @olga2010Ans
i didn't even thank you am soooo sorryyyyy u rockkkk \m/ \m/ looove u chinguuuu...thank thanki thank u for da pic u are amazinggggghhh :x :x >:D< Meee too... sorry!! The gift is just so spectacular I forgot to say thank. . Thanks thanks. .. Me three! Thank you ~ thank you~ thank you!
>:D<

shabbychic

said: @atilia If only I knew that before I wouldn't have studied and I would have waited until the creation of this thread. Btw after Ramadan where do I have to sign up to have a supervisor in byeontaism?

The thing is that I don't know who to choose you all seem to be masters byeontae

:D

3:-O @edensor Thanks

;)

happy that you like it. Btw I had to include @someone and @someone from the north since their are now one of my favourite OTP with pabo couple. I had the impression that I was reading "Nightwalker/ dayhunter" by Jocelynn Drake (where the leads are sworn enemies but also attracted to each other) while following their love story.

Guest Tien Do

@Olga2010Ans) :Ukraine post:
Today the news!!!image

thanks for the pic

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGDrag and drop me

SO EXCITNGGGGGGGGGGG  Drag and drop me, I CAN'T WAIT TO SATURDAY,

I think i will keep REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY REPLAY(when that scene come) , until for when i feel enough (U guys all know the movie is 1hr long but i think i will take 2hrs to done the movie because.Drag and drop me)
Let's have some ~O) with me so I can stay overnight Drag and drop me(why is my coffee look so weird)

@evok
my prediction is: left below-> right below ->right top -!> left top.
they decide to take a walk along the countryside, then go back home and spend some more time admiring the moon, then they will have a bickering moment, and end up cuddling each other. 

If I recall correctly, whatever the reporter knows, he heard from MR's manager.  When MR fired her manager and threw him out of the house, he got drunk and bumped into the reporter at a bar.  The next day he called the reporter to retract what he had said.  But the reporter told him he had already finished his juicy article on MR.  That so-fake YN used her connections to get the story axed.  The reporter told MR's manager that he lost face and he will be out to get the full story on MR's past.

I love SS but I wish they would make her a little more mature in the story.  It is hard to picture her in a romantic relationship with an older man.  She would be perfect for a boy her age or just slightly older than her.  But with a man, the relationship isn't on equal footing because she is still such a child.  Sorry, I know this will make me very unpopular!

damnnn weeeeeeee it cant in saturday's...soo we could have moooore sweeet secens on sundays ep also...annoyingggggg...but let's stay strong okeeeyyy never forget to breath....aja aja hwaiting.
@evokthe JH holding the fan think you right i guess SS is teasing him..like he is scared of going outside with her..soo in the end they went out..walkd together and watch the moon.. and talking about something related to the moon maybe..and the last pic is the one they sleeping into each other arms...awwwwlol

@atilia ah are you talking about that master byeontae who is supposed to be a guy but who may be a girl actually? If it's her...I mean him I can't wait. @joyy I just finished reading your alien comment and I do believe that I would have graduated already if I had joined the conversation earlier. But don't worry I can learn very fast.... And at the end the student will surpass the master. >:)

sooo curious how did SS ended up in JH's arm...ohboyohboyyyy..not that crap that CEO holds in the middle of the night his talent between his arms while sleeping on the floor togethet...geezzz... :-q lol...speak upppppp JH tell her... [-O< 8-}

Archived