[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee Soon Shin Is The Best Fashion
Yeon Ah looks polished as always. She dons this red short pants suit that I totally dig. 

Both the blazer and the shorts are from The Tilbury. 

Get Yeon Ah’s Blazer:The Tilbury Red Blazer, $125,100 Won

Get Yeon Ah’s Shorts:The Tilbury Box Shorts, 54,980 Won

cr:koreandramafashion

I’m always looking forward to what Yoo Shin is wearing for work. So far, I haven’t been disappointed. Tis time, she paired up a button down collared top with a cute neon pink pencil skirt and capped off the look with double breasted coat. How chic!

Get Yoo Shin’s Coat:VOV Coat, 235,600 Won

okeeeeeeeey am trying to breath breath breathhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh okeeeeeery let me calm downnnnnnSS Is wade awake and is sleeping in JH's arms..ohmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyygod.okeeeeeeeeeey the horror skirt is there but JH is thank god there....also wearing whatttt...ohmyyyygod i dont knowww what sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  <:-P <:-P \m/ \m/ this something we've waitibg sooooooooooo looooooooong and i am about faintttttttt i swear i cantttt breath

@cherryblossom baby girl am shaking like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can u just believe thissssssssds she's awake in JH's arms she soooo likes itttt...just loook at her...this two areeeee otokeeeeeee amazinggghh...i dont care how crap is my spelling right now.....ommmaaaaaaaa :(( :(( JH&SS are finally there.. \m/ \m/

lee soon shin is the best korean drama fashion
Yoo Shin never disappoints. Her office looks are never boring. She adds more “oomph” to her basic black and white office attire with her houndstooth print blazer cinched at the waist with a belt. 
lee soon shin is the best korean drama fashion

Get Yoo Shin’s Houndstooth Blazer: 

Bean Pole Houndstooth Blazer, 375,350 Won

Olga2010Ans):Ukraine said: Today the news!!!71a34242bd41.gif
080165750a31.jpg

Cr:http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201307120747451310 OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. *Dies from spazzing excitement* :x :x :x

It's one thing to have a bed scene because they are stranded on an island, but it's another to be cuddling while in bed together. OMG!! (Granted, it's probably because SS is scared... but still!) And the ahjumma clothes all makes sense now. They both got wet and a nice villager offered them dry clothes and a place to sleep for the night... OMG!

SUNDAY, WHERE ARE YOU?! I am dying here; positively dying.

Thank you, directors! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

But you can also occasionally find her dressed up nicely. For a meeting with the “President”, she donned this rust orange blazer and paired it up with her peter pan-collared dress.

I failed to take a whole body screen shot (which is always a challenge for me) but her orange blazer is from a company called Soup and her dress is from Plastic Island.

Get Lee Soon Shin’s Blazer:Soup Orange Blazer, 119,500 Won

Get Lee Soon Shin’s Dress:Plastic Island Collared Dress, $152,100

Lee-Soon-Shin-Is-The-Best-Fashion-IU-2.j

lovelyJihan said: @cherryblossom baby girl am shaking like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can u just believe thissssssssds she's awake in JH's arms she soooo likes itttt...just loook at her...this two areeeee otokeeeeeee amazinggghh...i dont care how crap is my spelling right now.....ommmaaaaaaaa :(( :(( JH&SS are finally there.. \m/ \m/

Guys, don't you think we need to devote a moment to thank Yeon Ah?? Something like this couldn't possibly happen if she doesn't take a hand.
YA yaa... thank youyou've done a bang up job..keep up the good work..Fighting!!!!!

Guest Tien Do

@akinahana89 said:
Tien Do said:
Yup, U are read my mind. When I am first time American boy, he is so nice to me and I think he like me after that I know that he has gf already
WHY IS MYLIFE IS LIKE THAT, WTF

Drag and drop meDrag and drop me
class="H"

Archived