[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Thank you sooo much @Fidelity for the translation! My hunch was right after all..JH in a serious talk with reported park..about MR. Mrs shin confronting her husband about MR! Ep 37 I's all about MR! Wae wae wae?!! /:) YA super nasty richard simmons!! I just like how SS takes it whenever YA is being nasty with her.she rather kept it quiet rather than talk back.. But as the baker said, sometimes one must fight back and not to endure it always..I know in time YA WILL HAVE HER KARMA!

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i like reporter Park appearance. he can mess wih MR life and at that time she seem defeated. i want her to know that every wrongdoing has a consequence. god or bad. she can keep a secret about SS father forever. both father i mean, adopted and real one. i really hate when she can manipulate a reporter before to believe all her lies and mess with lee's family. so glad he keep digging and doesnt believe MR blindly. in this process SS mb get hurt but she has to face this to be more strong person. and JH has a reason to became more closed to her to hear her rave or rant, wipe her tears and etc that romantic bf will do. 

So YA is so vigilant to everything SS does so she can mess up her life. I see a good thing coming from YA behavior, thou: the more b**** she is with her the closer SS gets to JH who is giving his best every time to console and help her, and of course the more JH will hate YA when he will find out everything and see her true face. SS got talent and passion and she will succeed anyway. Ya is not gaining anything from all she does, just bitterness.

lovelyJihan said: @bluphoenix
omooo soo true, it makes actually sense..thats why Reporte Park is obsessed with MR coz he wants to bring/destroy SS real father down..well if that is the case i think SS father won't be happy when hears about SS.. maybe he will try to get rid of SS..and than JH will run away with her.. lol well than the drama will be come family action drama..and all that in 14 ep.. :D

Archived