[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why must JH who always be the first who know the big secret about SS? poor him. but i cant complaint more because when he see a misarable SS that when he became more tender and protective. i think he go to the island after reporter Park told him something about chang hoon death and MR. 

Guest apaul15

@edensor...better read fast...coz if you don't ..everytime you finishes a page...a new page is added...LOL! that happened to me ...so when i realized it  i gave up back reading...ahahahahaha... :))

i'm glad that Reporter Park finally shows up again
he need to do full disclosure on MR's past like he intended to dootherwise it would too weird that suddenly MR's past meant nothing when the writer put a lot of emphasis on it during the earlier episodesMR's doom is around the corner...so is YAi hope the PD is going to find out YA's true color soon (a PD is supposed to be smart & able to judge people's character, since he always deal with all kind of people)
with all those people involve in a production, it would be stupid if no one know YA's charactersplus, she's been an actress for quite a while, words should be going around about her nasty characters2-faced people are bound to show their double personalities to their surrounding

just finished watching the preview.. GAH. YA is such a two-faced witch! poor SS.. :(i guess the island scenes would be on Sunday's ep.. :(

As expected.... The good eps ALWAYS on sun... sat always pales in comparison :((

But I'll be happy to see what happens to her when her evil acts are exposed. Muahahaha :))

Why do we reporter park again?? With JH talking to him, it seems its a serious matter. And the more I see YA the more I see her super bitching side!! X( mrs and doc shin into an argument again..I think she confronted him already..I feel that in this Ep 37 we will watch more of CW and YS sweet scenes than our PABO couple...

@Gymn Sylvesterrelax dear..i understand what u saying,but don't worry uri thread is different than the other threads u see we are like one big happy family here soo pls visit here often so u can feel the love..anyway complaining won't help u right but it's just that we love to share our thoughts..soo i think it's different than complaining :D

i'm glad that Reporter Park finally shows up again

he need to do full disclosure on MR's past like he intended to dootherwise it would too weird that suddenly MR's past meant nothing when the writer put a lot of emphasis on it during the earlier episodesMR's doom is around the corner...so is YAi hope the PD is going to find out YA's true color soon (a PD is supposed to be smart & able to judge people's character, since he always deal with all kind of people)

with all those people involve in a production, it would be stupid if no one know YA's charactersplus, she's been an actress for quite a while, words should be going around about her nasty characters2-faced people are bound to show their double personalities to their surrounding

SOrry @joyy I think in dramaland everyone is blind except the victim then the evil acts can happen :-|

If not how could is be tricked by ya so stupidly??? X(

The truth of ch may come out but ss n gabi can be affected badly if it happens... another press conference? Guess jh may need to face the music :(

@Gymn Sylvester As one big happily family that we are here, you are correct this thread is all about YTBLSS.. But sometimes other stuffs other than the show itself, from time to time we talk about personal things and its ok on our part.. But you can see as far I'm concerned we won't go this far as 700 plus pages if we aren't talking / discussing/ conversing about YTBLSS..it's just that from time to time we talked about something else.

Archived