phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank

said:

maejm

said: LOL thx !

I think the failed musical career is the root of JH's problem. YA leaves, his rebellion against family proved useless,  his ego is wounded and it's a non-healing wound. 

several years later despite his successful career, he's still troubled by the past.  when he meet YA again,  he  sooo wants to prove himself as if a reconciliation between them will change everything. 
when SS gave JH the praise he's been waiting for all these years it's like she applied some magical healing balm on his wound.. that scene is sooo sweet 

:(

(

tiendoank said: And since nobody will ever find them, they finally decide to live in that island. JH will be a fisherman, going to the sea and get clams. When his ship goes back to the seashore, he will see his pregnant wife SS waving her hands enthusiastically at him. There.. the new beginning.

Re watched Ep  36! JH is hilarious! the cooking part! like JH how many times will you teach her that?! with the eyebrow gesture!
=)) YH OPPA replied: SS is not the only talent in your company! You're the CEO, you even came to your talent's training,this is beneath you.JH Im hardworking aren't I? soooo cute!! :)) JH jealous over load~!!

:))

Guest apaul15

SS and CM are cute in the pic posted by @maejm...but IS?? hmmm....

anyway i wish i could be like those two people at the background...just sitting on their chair, enjoying nature and not caring about work...LOL!

Hahahha... tru3 true..
last May I went to my hometown due to certain matters. But I couldn't enjoy as much as I should have because I couldn't access internet, and therefore, I couldn't access Soompi and watvh YATBLSS.  Somehow I was happier when I went back to my city life..hehhe..

Archived