[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahoxan said: LOL...
I knew @tiendoank as XX. :) :))The similarity between Little Johnny & Little Ahoxan is in how they understand and focus.Their way of thinking are deliberately "outside the box".Whether Little Johnny is Little Janey or not...
Little Johnny & Little Ahoxan connect disparate ideas and tidbits in ways others overlook.
They enjoy puncturing & twisting preconceived notions and entrenched perceptions.
And usually... the connections they make are focused on Byeontae issues.
In effect...Little Johnny & Little Ahoxan are pricks, and sometimes pain in the posteriors. :) :)) =))
LOL...And the perception of "pain" vs. "stimulation" is one differentiation of Byeontae from non-Byeontae.

yukiyukiku said: @annamchoi @tiendoank @LoveSG @everyone said very well all things that describe JJS
I may be the only one who not quite the sameX_X sorry...i think i said many things different from the majority

To be honest, I don't think JJS is a handsome guybeing handsome is something to do with his physical attributes: face (mainly)unfortunately handsome guys don't necessarily have quality characters to balance their physical attributesif (i said if only) someone with Won Bin look alike, but he's bossy, nasty, arrogant, self-center, self-absorbed, disrespectful to women & elders, stuck-up....his so-called-good looking is just like paint over rusted metal. It's disgusting & annoying to the max.
JJS is an average guy with unique charisma...one that other actors rarely have he acts with various emotion that touch deep into our soul..his acting does not only limited to facial expression, every cell of his body goes into motion to portray the character he's acting (someone said this in the earlier page...i forgot who)that's a rare gem...even a veteran actor doesn't necessarily own that kind of skillhis humility & down-to-earth characters draws me closer to him, in a sense that it feels like he's someone i can befriend if we ever have a chance to cross path
If i have to choose Wonbin (even Jang Dong Gun) & JJS, i definitely choose JJSNo offense to Wonbin...sorry Wonbin's fans
All in all...he's like a hubby's material to meLOL...sorry, i can't help it

edit:*blink2* what ??i'm back being yukiyukiku

Guest xxmagsxx

endings?? everyone can make up. BUT I want MR to "let go" of YA as a god daughter..YA and SS should never mix.... And..I want JH to stop giving YA the time of day lol..that'll be the end of all ends for me in this drama..

yoeda said: thats was my point when i post that comment before. he's not handsome like Won Bin or Jo In sung but he has own charisma. he has an X-factor that make people draw to him like magnet. i angry because that poster on YT describe his face not quite handsome for a leading man. there is always typical thought that a leading man has to be handsome. a leading man doesnt need a beautiful face. the most important thing is TALENT and aura that make people absorb in their character.

LoveSG said: The real bad hands this year belong to Lee Seung Gi... grabbing SZ's chest  :\">

But come on... JJS's hands is not that bad.... Grow up please, IU-uncle-fans ? :-??

I just checked out Sompi and came across the Jo Jung Suk actor thread

I gonna lurk there from now on :)

Ps. I'm just scared that in the process of JJS saving IU from the water in the next ep... his hand brushes against IU's chest or butt....
X_X

yoeda said: LoveSG said: The real bad hands this year belong to Lee Seung Gi... grabbing SZ's chest  :\">

But come on... JJS's hands is not that bad.... Grow up please, IU-uncle-fans ? :-??

Ps. I'm just scared that in the process of JJS saving IU from the water in the next ep... his hand brushes against IU's chest or butt....
X_X

Little Johnny was in church with his mom for Sunday Mass when he felt a sudden barf attack impending. "Mom, I think I'm going to throw up!" She told him, "I want you to run outside as fast as you can. Run across the lawn and go behind the bushes. You can throw up behind the bushes and nobody will see you." 
So Little Johnny hauled richard simmons for the door. Less than a minute later, he returned to his seat next to his mom. He had the look of obvious relief on his young face. "Did you make it all the way to the bushes, Johnny?""I didn't have to go that far, mom. Just as I got to the front door, I found a box that had a sign on it: FOR THE SICK."

cr: jokes4all.net
raise your hands if you get the joke! :)

Guest violet9004

why they don't share anything with us this week??? BTS picture or anything..  :-? i guess we need to wait preview  :)>-

yukiyukiku said: yoeda said: LoveSG said: The real bad hands this year belong to Lee Seung Gi... grabbing SZ's chest  :\">

X_X

Guest xxmagsxx

...JJS is praised more for his reputation as an actors actor than he is for his looks...thats not a bad thing in my book..tho he is a sight for sore eyes...especially in this drama.

tiendoank said: Little Johnny was in church with his mom for Sunday Mass when he felt a sudden barf attack impending. "Mom, I think I'm going to throw up!" She told him, "I want you to run outside as fast as you can. Run across the lawn and go behind the bushes. You can throw up behind the bushes and nobody will see you." 
So Little Johnny hauled richard simmons for the door. Less than a minute later, he returned to his seat next to his mom. He had the look of obvious relief on his young face. "Did you make it all the way to the bushes, Johnny?""I didn't have to go that far, mom. Just as I got to the front door, I found a box that had a sign on it: FOR THE SICK."

cr: jokes4all.net
raise your hands if you get the joke! :)

My friend once met Won Bin. It was less than a 1 min encounter.  He shook her hand.  She was so stunned by his beauty that she became speechless.  He's a super shy guy and probably wouldn't strike up much of a conversation based on my various WB fan friends' encounters with him.  I think if you met JJS, he'd likely smile and be a bit more chatty, or at least try.  Or he'd be embarrassed that you recognized him, and go red in the face.  Both are great actors, humble, and shy.  WB has women throwing themselves at him.  JJS hasn't reached that status yet, although some of the @somebodies on this thread MIGHT!! Both men have their appeal and attractiveness.  In terms of admiring stars, I don't think you can/should just stick to one person.  Variety makes your life fuller!  I still like both men. I'm greedy!

1bin said: My friend once met Won Bin. It was less than a 1 min encounter.  He shook her hand.  She was so stunned by his beauty that she became speechless.  He's a super shy guy and probably wouldn't strike up much of a conversation based on my various WB fan friends' encounters with him.  I think if you met JJS, he'd likely smile and be a bit more chatty, or at least try.  Or he'd be embarrassed that you recognized him, and go red in the face.  Both are great actors, humble, and shy.  WB has women throwing themselves at him.  JJS hasn't reached that status yet, although some of the @somebodies on this thread MIGHT!! Both men have their appeal and attractiveness.  In terms of admiring stars, I don't think you can/should just stick to one person.  Variety makes your life fuller!  I still like both men. I'm greedy!

Archived