[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news/speculations about shin shin kiss from media or spoilers on iu's fancafe ? I expected a huge uproar about iu's first kiss scene already if its gonna be this week...so it doesnt seem like its this week,I hope I am wrong though.

None of the media but if you ask from this thread... I have tons of 'em :))
I think right now... every IU's fans still in preparing mental and heart mode. its almost like breathless just thinking about her first ever kiss sceneXDOhh poor uncle fans... they must be prepare their mental alot by nowXDDDDUri IU is grown up lady b0d.gif

iu93jjang said:

i can't wait for next episode.. lol why our jun ho goes to the island too.. to monitor his 'actress'???  :))

i think the director want to make them a couple first and then dealing with MR... there are still one secret that MR involve with the death of soon shin adopted father and who is soon shin father.. i want to enjoy this moment before the conflict arise!!! :((

I'm desperate about Soon Shin's dad and also Hye Shin husband. SERIOUSLY?? The writer not going to show 'em?? Who and all the reason of their existence. I think its essential for the development of the story but I just really don't get it why they don't do anything about it. 

:-B nah. They can remain anonymous. They cant really contribute much to storyline except to how ss n wj became characters in this drama.... they may have a cameo but I doubt they'll have they'll be in yatblss for more than 2 episodes ;))

The impersonator-not-yet-caught plz reappear again n scam ij [-O<

Then she can find back her dream to become actress... she's been quite useless so far :((

Guest iheartyou1518

leonis said: Any news/speculations about shin shin kiss from media or spoilers on iu's fancafe ? I expected a huge uproar about iu's first kiss scene already if its gonna be this week...so it doesnt seem like its this week,I hope I am wrong though.

leonis said:

Any news/speculautions about shin shin kiss from media or spoilers on iu's fancafe ? I expected a huge uproar about iu's first kiss scene already if its gonna be this week...so it doesnt seem like its this week,I hope I am wrong though.

if cockpit, i mean JH will be the first to initiate like surprise kiss or CPR i hope it's gonna be this week. :)

Would be funnier if ss gives jh cpr n then jh gives her the neubokki kiss!!!

HOpe my spelling is correct ;))

I think Soon Shin's dad is dead thats why there is no mention of him. But still I find it weird.I think we need at least their short appearance. Like WJ dad so Hye Shin and Baker Ahjussi and also WJ too... can settle with their issue and move on.

Finished watching ep 36 in drmaholics. I laughed so hard on the cooking scene. JH is the best definition of the word "follower". And no. I'm not talking about twitter.

Jh so free!!! He's ss' s stalker cum vermicilli cum boyfriend =))

Archived