[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

edit:oopsss...my bad... i thought the "dough" was referred to the lower, not the upperbut..if i think it can be flexible, right...lower or upper...it's about the same color and same kind of material (fat) *ahemmm*(are we allowed to talk this far when our fellow moslem soompiers are observing fasting?? )

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

joyy said: @edensor*gasp* that actually happen in the real life??i thought that was a dramaland story

@lovelyJihan & @AlobAro ....otokee?that @someone who replaces JH on weekdays just gone missingwhy does it remind me of JH...bickering...breathless in the name of "speechless"....bickering...hiding & stalking in the name of "lurking"

@simplesin- oraemanida. You've been MIA for a bit.
Ah yes, the soompi mod for the drama threads are still Rebby and lyra but I don't see them much nowadays. Think everyone must be tired. Lyra is over at the Shark forum. I don't even see the experienced Thread starters these days. And I miss the days when the starter actually remembers to update the first post.
I don't think the newer posters ?are familiar with the rules because there are lot of posts not related to the drama and one liners yes. But what to do, times are a changing. It's the photos too many large photos and multiple requotes slows the page and it takes longer to load.
Even me getting old and tired, can't even be bothered reminding anyone. Even on viki, I have 4 other moderators taking care of the swearing/profanities on the timed comments. Instead of doing it myself. It's like repeating yourself endlessly to a stone wall.
The constant speculations keep the posters here happy and I just have to scan the posts to find the actual upcoming episode info.

bluphoenix said: Hmmm, I was just thinking...It is possible to be in such a deep sleep and yet to keep your hand hanging on a wire? when sleeping we generally have week hands. Anyway , I was just saying ...
Actually, yes. When I fall into a deep sleep, I can be completely oblivious to everything around me but still be holding onto something. When I wake up, I'm told that they've been trying to wake me up for half an hour, but I wasn't even responding, but the thing I'm holding is still in my hand. lol. (This generally happens after I pull all-nighters.)

Guest windsweptribbons

there is a big interview with jung woo http://www.dcnews.in/news/view.html?section=9&category=14&no=468772

Archived