[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

good morning fellow soompiers. dozzing off in the office rite now. suddenly, i wake up in the middle of the nite and take a peek at this thread until 4am. gah i better control myself.mouse-girl-emoticon-48.gif?1292795477
btw one thing i realize this show really like the word "MISS". kekekeke. the script that SS throw away is MIssing You if i not mistaken. and JH albums name is I Miss You.mouse-girl-emoticon-54.gif?1292795478
did you guys miss anything today? i miss my pillow rite now. buwahahaha. i'm also miss my bfast. gotta catch up my bfast now and my pillow later. mouse girl 18

Guest maejm

wow thank you @lovelyJihan . 
Wando is on my travel to-do list . it's the film location of  Im Kwon Taek's film " Seopyeonje" and many dramas including "spring waltz" & "scent of a woman" . 

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 20px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: 0px; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; font-weight: bold; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: inherit; line-height: 1.375; "IU’s Drama Secures Top Spot on Weekly TV Ratings Charts
Posted on 2013/07/08 by Kang Jung Yeon in TV 

You Are The Best!

Official poster of KBS’s weekend drama “You Are the Best!” [KBS]

KBS’s weekend drama “You Are the Best!” secured the top spot of weekly TV ratings charts.

The show, starring actor Cho Jung-seok and singer-actress IU, took the top spot by drawing in an average rating of 26.9 percent the week of July 1 to 7, according to AGB Nielson Korea on Monday.

This is the second week in a row the series has been crowned the most-watched TV program in the country.

KBS’s daily drama “A Tale of Two Sisters” also kept its second spot with an average mark of 19.5 percent.

SBS’s courtroom thriller romance series “I Can Hear Your Voice” grabbed the third spot after pulling in an average score of 18.8 percent.

Starring actor Lee Jong-suk, Lee Bo-young, and Yoon Sang-hyun, the show has been gaining more viewers every week with its strong plot.

MBC’s weekend drama “Pots of Gold,” took the fourth spot with an average score of 18.4 percent and KBS’s news program “KBS 9 o’clock News” rounded up the tpp five on the weekly TV ratings charts with a mean rating of 17.9 percent.

Other programs enjoyed included KBS comedy program “Gag Concert,” MBC family program “Where Are We Going, Dad?,” MBC drama “The Scandal” and SBS variety program “The Laws of the Jungle.”

In the meantime, TNmS (Total National Multimedia Statistic) showed the top two programs in same order but the third spot was taken by “KBS 9 o’clock News,” and KBS music program “Korea Sings” and “Where Are We Going, Dad?” followed sequentially.

Reporter. Kang Jung Yeon atoz@tenasia.co.kr
Editor. Jessica Kim

Courtesy of KBS

http://www.tenasia.com/archives/63485

And now it can be told...LJH: Fashion ReportStyle : The comfy, homey everyday look   /:)
LJH an IKEA catalogue model ?????was it something like these? @bluphoenix and @lovelyJihan :Pyahhhaa_zps2d33425b.jpg

There...There...YH-oppa ...we will not let them join our hi-5 too...For mixing up the decorator sponsor with your wardrobe sponsor \m/okey??...okey! 

Guest NEWMARIO

"Lee Soon-sin is the Best" IU finally falls for Jo Jeong-seok

Source | 2013/07/07 | 9 views | Permalink |

photo325403.jpg

IU from "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" finally felt something for Jo Jeong-seok.

The thirty-sixth episode of the KBS 2TV drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" showed Lee Soon-shin (IU) smiling thinking about Sin Joon-ho (Jo Jeong-seok).

Lee Soon-shin learnt how to cook from Kim Yeong-hoon (Lee Ji-hoon) for a drama. She hurt her finger while cooking but didn't think it was a big deal.

However, Sin Joon-ho saw that and said, "Why are a woman's hands so rough?" and stuck a cartoon band-aid around her wound. She then thought about something he'd done for her in the past when she had fought with Sin I-jeong (Bae Geu-rin).

The two of them had fun over the band-aid. Lee Soon-shin smiled at the band-aid when she got home. She was thinking about him and thought to herself, "Oh my gosh, I must be crazy".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v... ( English )

Archived