[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I have to say is YA needs to go play on the freeway during rush hour! I thought MR was  totally BATSHITCRAZY, but I see YA is giving her a run for that title. YA may be worse because she is malicious, deliberate and intentionally causing pain. I hope a lighting house falls on her head during filming! lol

@LoveSG
I think i understand why JH is so cold toward his family. His dad is cold and rejects JH's dreams. I don't know if i am guessing or if i am remembering (remembering is weird to pronounce and write) but JH didn't see his family for many years (1 or 2 years). Since he was pursing his career and his father didn't agree.
Maybe they all need therapy. JH's mom is having an unrequited love toward her husband (or maybe he isn't showing his love).IJ isn't doing something. She doesn't study, work,etc.JH had to fight his father to do what he likes. Then he fell in love with a snake. His new album was a flop and the snake dumped him. He failed and i think that his family remind his failure. As JH's father, i really really really really hope that he has only a deep friendship with MR.They come from a poor background and they succeed. They know that success is very difficult. The coldness of JH's father didn't appear with CW because he know that CW also comes from a poor family. 

Guest violet9004

IU is my bias and i always think that she is beautiful but in YTBLSS she really shine.. and when she smile i can't help to smile along..  :x mode : fan girl :))

i wanna be the pillow that flipped on the bed. i'd be as happy as JH is, with his head on me.
CM is that typical gal in your friends/office, who has to know everything, and be the first to tell you everything.    they don't ever think they are doing harm. they think they are doing you a service by letting you be in the 'know'. we all hate them, yet they have the juiciest info. so we listen.
I'm worried for IS.. if he ends up with CM.  It will be a tough life!  As coordi, she seems to be giving the orders, rather than taking them. IS will be ordered around by CM and JH.  yikes! IS wait for the perfect girl to get on your knees for!!!
IS, I doubt he thought that YA would be evil to him.  I'm sure he's seen enough divas in the business and is aware; however, it's not likely ever directed at him bec he's never worked wt her.  Even at my workplace, my exboss used to ask me for the info even though we were all on the same email. some excuse that she deleted or filed the email in space.  some people just rather ask, than do the work themselves. (ha ha my new supervisor said this week... is your exboss a robot? (i.e.. give her the directions (again) before she'll do it.))   maybe IS figured YA knew the info because she's one of the main characters and she should know where everyone will be.  We always randomly asking people to confirm things even if we know ourselves or been told ourselves of the changes.  At least I do at work. I wanna make sure I'm right before I proceed.   As an assistant, you're supposed to always relay the messages back to your boss.  What you did? What he/she is supposed to do?  It's always good to confirm that your boss hasn't changed his/her mind? or that they didn't hear something more important or recent than you did.  The assistant normally is the last person in the information chain.  That's why it  is right for him to ask.  Weeding out the truth and knowing personalities is another gift though.  IS failure is likely that he trusts others more than himself in this new role.  I'm sure after he gets yelled at, he'll smarten up!
the height game reminded me of 'whack-o-mole'.  It was a moment to whack both SS & JH on the head and remind them that they are in LOVE!  :P
oh my korean friends told me before that traffic is crazy in Seoul.  Ambulances don't ever get to the accident on time.  In North America, by law, cars have to drive to the side to let ambulances pass by.  In Seoul, you can forget that.  No one moves out of the way.  I've never been in a traffic jam in Seoul that was that bad, but once we went into the special government HOV lane because we were in a hurry to be back to Seoul from the countryside.  If we were caught, I'm sure our tour bus driver would have got heavily fined. 

LoveSG

said:

I do think this plot is necessary to make JH realise the importance of family time (which he clearly does not have enough time of and clearly neglects both his mum and lil' sis) but this is just me. JH is too cold to his family and I hope he'll rectify that :D And indeed if he spends time with his family, I'm sure he can introduce SS to his family in a better way, not being 'forced' like last time in YH's restaurant. And then hopefully they'll have a better impression of SS.
I also believe SS can be JH mama's sunshine so that the latter can feel warmth from her family. But somehow hopefully SS can also be a big sister to IJ, if IJ cannot feel the sibling love from her 'ever busy' elder brother.

atilia said 

Seriously, why did she marry her current husband?  I bet she was beautiful, graceful, rich, and kind when she was young. With those qualities, she could have found a better husband. A husband who respects and appreciates her effort but she married a jerk instead. Now I think she might have a one-sided love to her husband so that's the reason she married him. Still, it's a sad life for her now. 

Guest maejm

atilia said:

Seriously, why did she marry her current husband?  I bet she was beautiful, graceful, rich, and kind when she was young. With those qualities, she could have found a better husband. A husband who respects and appreciates her effort but she married a jerk instead. Now I think she might have a one-sided love to her husband so that's the reason she married him. Still, it's a sad life for her now. 

Guest tabitha2

I think it's sadder and worse that jh has never been taught or exampled to about how to treat his mother or sister with respect or affection.

I don't think she might have been all that keen to marry him but possibly her father and/or mother saw an eligible, likely to go places prospect of a son in law, set her up and like the old fashioned , well bred Korean daughter of that period she probably was she obeyed.

At least the traffic problem experienced by SS and IS at the start of this ep sounded logical BUT if IS has been a manager for quite a while and he has the experience.... would they not have thought a step further that there might be a traffic jam and they could have set off a bit earlier to the location? Again, this feel forced to me or that they simply made an honest mistake  :-??

seriously i know i sound greedy but this weeks Pabou Couple scenes didn't satisfied me at all [-( [-X am done with talks i need something more deep and ofcourse some action :P  but i'll be grateful to uri stone head SS, she's finally waking up, damn why she couldn't just cut her fingers loong time ago... :P

Archived