[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

If this isn't torture I don't know what is.. Just when it is hard to watch online because sites are down or not working, they have this episode!! I had to download it to watch..
tiendoank said: I'm starting to think about the ending. Most family drmas end with marriage, right?? Since SS just barely starts her acting career,  I doubt that JH will take her down the aisle soon.
So my guess is the writer will come up "___ years later" scenario, in which SS shines as an actress.  However, since JH will almost reach 40 by then, he will urges his girl to get married.  Otherwise, he might get too old when Junho junior is born..hehhe...

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ahoxan ssi..
sorry to blow up your little bubble. I'm talking about JJS only having a chance to touch IU's cheek while still filming. 
Of course if I want to take it a little to far, the process can take place almost everywhere. I don't mind it is done in an open space like meadow or up in a hill, or more comfort 4 wall zone like bathroom or practice room, as long as it guarantees a good result 9 month 10 days later.
however, we should take into a account that this activity involves a young girl, who is still considered untainted, so therefore I do hope the process leaves her a sweet memory to remember..

I want to see an IU (through SS) in love, i have not seen her that way yet. so i'm curious.

I hope the transition, revelation, may it be subtle...be done beautifully & convincingly.

scenarios like

-SS self realization of special feelings stirring in her heart

-Her heartbeat becomes erratic whenever JH is around

-She become shy, conscious in his presence, can't look him in the eye

-She misses him if he's not there

-And remembers all the times and sweet moments with him. :x

@ahoxanhello, Master Byeontae *bowing*today you mysteriously appeared with different kind of way of postingwhich makes me wonder if you have taken you medication as prescribed by Huffnerif not....wheww...i see the day of your redemption is coming on the way(though it seems impossible...we always have our hopes up)Master...hwatingg!!

syahrilaiyub said:

@edensor @AlobAro @evok @jihanjannah is it me or do you guys cant access soompi forum like 1hr ago?

sometimes i have a login problem. but it can be solved after clear the cache & browsing history.

It happened to me too

Too bad when it happened i forgot my password...reset it, but i forgot it again the next day soompi kicked me out

Then i had to reset the password again

Guest frozenyoghurtz

three of them, celebrating SS first move...acvGuRcB.jpg
chukahae, Soon Shin ah...acj2kShI.jpg
they're too close to each other...abkvuMEs.jpg
Boss, can i come here to learn to cook?acb0Xwps.jpg
geez... this girl really has no sense...adr0Mdzv.jpg
of course, i'm more than willing to teach you to cookacp0bip3.jpg
aih... jinja, they're really pissed me..acp75Zzi.jpg

I wonder what could make SS accept her feelings towards JH. It should have been clear to her when the shaman revealed to her that a close man is in love with her. I mean how many men are there around her? o.O .Maybe she still sees JH  as Depyonim and just that, although they meet more outside than Gabi's Office.She always behave formal to JH but not that formal to YH. Not long ago she was closer to YH they had a warm ralationship.
Maybe a confession from JH could scare her, the writer must find a way to reveal JH's love to her indirectly, so she could take her time to knowledge her own feelings.  The sooner the better :D :D

Guest iheartyou1518

BTS of your IJ was released   @AlobAro   :)
20130707020846_0.jpg

i don't know if you'll like the title of the article..

"Yi is the best 'actor baegeurin, script sammaegyeong' horrible concentration '

http://news.nate.com/view/20130707n09012

i'm not sure, is the script she's holding is for episode 31 or 37??  :-?

you guys keep commenting about JJS hand but i also attached to IUs hand. buwahahahaha. looks like she couldnt resist those muscle arms. sneaky IU/SS.mouse-girl-emoticon-59.gif?1292795480 gah just put your head there SS-ah. what a soft pillow. er... did it soft???mouse-girl-emoticon-38.gif?1292795474  mulla..

Guest frozenyoghurtz

IU is so pretty!!!sorry for asking this, just my curiosity, is that her original beauty or did she have a beauty surgery before?

Archived