[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@AlobAro said: @ahoxan said:

LOL...
The majority of "full figures" seen in K-Dramas are due to push-ups, push-ins, and padding technology. :)I was actually surprised at the amount of padding used for Soon Shin at the beginning of the series.Her wardrobe was for IU's natural figure... ... and the "full figure" padding showed by the tight stretch of Soon Shin's clothes around her bust. :)
Most noticeable in K-Drama "full figures"...... natural "full figures" are not smoothly rounded at the busts. :)
Those of us who are still babies and enjoy suckling notice the absences. :) :)) =))

Guest Tien Do

can i ask something, can someone show how to post the photo in here
I have problem post the photo
thanks a lot ^_^

@ck10z ok honey! dont be panic why you explain all net and tv channels license process?... you said I think...so I also shared what I heard about it with saying I'm not sure maybe I'm wrong....no one is like I dont believe you.... I'm from Turkey... in here websites dont take Asian dramas by license... now I'm also working on my own Asian drama channel... I plan to make it comprehensive so ıt needs time.. so I looked for copyright rules and some of my friends explain it like that... so at least its nice to hear it from an Asian friend... you are from heart of the place right! so probably you know better than them...

akinahana89 said: Arishia said: akinahana89 said: Yes, I agree. I keep going back and forth between pitying her and greatly disliking her. I can see her effort, but she really goes about it the wrong way. Sure, she might not know how to be a mother since she gave SS up and I don't think anyone would really blame her lack of skills for that, but any decent human being should know that her actions in sabotaging situations and mistreating others, especially her daughter's adoptive family, is wrong. Oy.

Arishia said: akinahana89 said: That's also a valid point, but I should hope she would remember what it felt like to be treated like that by SS' grandma - being torn apart from someone she loves - and realize that SS must be feeling the same way regarding her constant interference with her adoptive family. If she could remember how much SS adored and respected her when she was taking her acting classes and realize how different she has become, in a negative way, then maybe she'll be enlightened to the best way to win SS' heart.
It would be nice if MR remembered, but I don't think she's there, at least yet. She really annoys me because she seems so stupid about basic human relations and that makes her a bull in a china shop. YA is the classic K-drama insecure power-woman, out to destroy her competition and capture her prey. If SS realized that her understanding of family and what people need is a strength, she could begin to lead those two, and not be always a step behind, suffering from their machinations. This show gets on my nerves in so many ways, but I stay because of IU and JJS.
Exactly! I hope she realizes what she's really doing in her attempts to destroy SS's relationship with her adoptive family soon because I'm getting pretty sick of her underhanded tactics. I much prefer her during the days when SS was taking her acting classes. Traces of that person is still there now, but strongly covered by her wrongdoings.

Guest Tien Do

@Annamchoi said:
Tien Do said: can i ask something, can someone show how to post the photo in here
I have problem post the photo
thanks a lot ^_^

Archived