[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

AlobAro said: the angle n lighting when a pic is taken are never a doubt crucial for the visual result... but i still prefer the right one... every angles n every kind of lighting is irrelevant to those pair of legs... always awesome... just like @yukiyukiku's level of byeontaeism... always amazing...

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AlobAro

kissing n the heels of the lady rise up automatically..?..

well, when stewardess "Yi" n Captain Jun are in the middle of their dangerous rendezvous, that is what has happened exactly.. the heated one room cockpit story...

i think @yukiyukiku's wish will come true in episode 40 or 42 ....

AlobAro said: kissing n the heels of the lady rise up automatically..?..

well, when stewardess "Yi" n Captain Jun are in the middle of their dangerous rendezvous, that is what has happened exactly.. the heated one room cockpit story...

i think @yukiyukiku's wish will come true in episode 40 or 42 ....

@annamchoiwowww...that's a fabulous place...gorgeous...ooohh...i feel that wish of mine for OTP to be on a deserted island is going to be real *close eyes & daydreaming*
anyway...i'm going to daydreaming more on the treadmill now, so i can join the streaming laterbye ALLsee u in a bit

Guest AlobAro

@yukiyukiku said:

LOL....thank you...kekekekei still don't understand that captain Yi with cockpit story....what's what and what's that...i wish @AlobAro is the writer or the producer, the drama will be more interestingexcept, IJ will probably get more screen time, which is fine as long as she behaves as good as she dresses

Guest AlobAro

@yoeda said:

speaking about heels i still couldnt forget that girl with the red heels @AlobAro. did anyone give you an answer correctly?

yukiyukiku said:
@AlobAroLOL
erhm....thank you...i take that as a complimentthank you...i feel like winning an award (ahead of SS)kekekeke

edit:@edensorLOL....where were you all day??why just now coming out from wherever you were....this byeontaeism is too heavy to carry alone *sweating*no wonder that JH is sloww

Archived