[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

has anyone watched Monstar last night? when i try to watch the live stream.. the channel has been locked.. it's also the same channel where I've been watching YTBLSS.. any alternative channel? thank you!  :-*
BBTDuf_CIAAzC8N.jpg

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@iheartyou1518thank you for the pics
good that IU & Yoo Inna shopped togetherperhaps, IU got lots of complaints because of her fashion selection and finally took charge with Inna's helpskekeke....regardless, it's all goodwhile they're at it, i hope Inna can points at some sexy outfit for IU to wear on the deserted island for JH to see & enjoy
funny to imagine SS in a sexy clothes where there's no else around on the deserted islandis there even a need to have clothing on .... :-/if they need it, they can knit some coconut leaves to cover some areas....especially SS' boob butt all around & JH's cockpit

Guest iheartyou1518

yukiyukiku

said:

@iheartyou1518

thank you for the pics

good that IU

funny to imagine SS in a sexy clothes where there's no else around on the deserted islandis there even a need to have clothing on .... 

:-/if they need it, they can knit some coconut leaves to cover some areas....especially SS' boob butt all around & JH's cockpit

Guest normalahamid

one more reason to love IU..she's so girl-next-door..she doesn't act like "celebrity" & just be herself..plus, she's so down to earth :x

@iheartyou1518LOL... :\">shall we call the Master Byeontae...or the byeontae group to rock the thread againi wonder where they all gonow we have some great news to spazzm, the group dissappear
i remember there was an old movie...the blue lagoon, the lead actress was Brooke Shield i didnt watch the whole movie, but watching some scenes can lead me to imagination...kekekethere's a remake of that movie if i'm not mistakeni want something like the Blue Lagoon happen to JH & SS bwhuahahahaha....i'm all giddy and happy....for something out nothing

Guest iheartyou1518

yukiyukiku said: @iheartyou1518LOL... :\">shall we call the Master Byeontae...or the byeontae group to rock the thread againi wonder where they all gonow we have some great news to spazzm, the group dissappear
i remember there was an old movie...the blue lagoon, the lead actress was Brooke Shield i didnt watch the whole movie, but watching some scenes can lead me to imagination...kekekethere's a remake of that movie if i'm not mistakeni want something like the Blue Lagoon happen to JH & SS bwhuahahahaha....i'm all giddy and happy....for something out nothing

iheartyou1518 said:

yukiyukiku

said:

@iheartyou1518

thank you for the pics

good that IU

funny to imagine SS in a sexy clothes where there's no else around on the deserted islandis there even a need to have clothing on .... 

:-/if they need it, they can knit some coconut leaves to cover some areas....especially SS' boob butt all around & JH's cockpit

Guest AlobAro

the angle n lighting when a pic is taken are never a doubt crucial for the visual result... but i still prefer the right one... every angles n every kind of lighting is irrelevant to those pair of legs... always awesome... just like @yukiyukiku's level of byeontaeism... always amazing...

Guest iheartyou1518

netizens found woo joo's father.. :D i don't know many idols but they say he's Sunggyu.. 
f00c89eed384fe26fe190740fe9f1c9b.jpg
38912cef9252b99cc490f1bbdf8c08db.jpg
3be9b22f636ab19af487bd5d493b738e.png
3e92f50327df1ed308550314765fc2f8.jpg
cr: pics to owner

Archived