[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@LoveSG It would be amazing if JJS could shoot a Taiwanese drama. Sadly, all the talented Taiwanese idol actors/actresses haven't been very active in Taiwan or are currently serving in the military. Sad, sad. Plus, if JJS is in Taiwan... I'm booking the first plane ticket back to my home country. lol. He really is multi-talented. :x

@yoeda Thanks for sharing the video. :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@LoveSG @akinahana89 you're welcome guys. ivy chen really one cute actress. i first see her in skip beat with Dong Hae and Siwon of Suju. look at the vid this guy really like to take a wrong station. either he really clueless or want to get a girl attention. =))  guess he learn with his experience in the train with ivy and try it with soon shin.mouse girl 14 very sneaky guy mouse-girl-emoticon-36.gif?1292795473   

Missed that hug and a few other episodes. Too busy. Thanks for the updates. There are at least 15 more episodes, is the lead couple going to break up/make up/ again and again like many K dramas? Ugh!!! Can't stand that.

@iu93jjang YT was the first place I looked, but no luck. The most I was able to find was a lyric video. It was my first time hearing Beautiful Dancer though and it was great, especially because I love listening to IU's English. :)

While looking for the MV, I stumbled upon this again:

yoeda said: @LoveSG @akinahana89 you're welcome guys. ivy chen really one cute actress. i first see her in skip beat with Dong Hae and Siwon of Suju. look at the vid this guy really like to take a wrong station. either he really clueless or want to get a girl attention. =))  guess he learn with his experience in the train with ivy and try it with soon shin.mouse girl 14 very sneaky guy mouse-girl-emoticon-36.gif?1292795473   

Archived