[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest xxmagsxx

sleepic pic...it looks to be his train date outfit.. aww he was worrying all night for SS at the camp then he had that country rain date..lol

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you @phoung for the pictureJJS looked so cute sleeping with his mouth open like thati wonder why he posted his sleeping posture picture on his twitter...so IU can see it too ;)) kekeke(wishful thinking or not??)
@syahrilaiyubi don't think that was Il Dothat guy sleeping behind JJS looked so much better than Il Doplus, that guy's watch doesn't look like belong to someone at Il DO's age

Aaah... hahha....well, uhmm.. 
I can say that she might have sensed this, with the facts above, plus with JH kept butting in with her decision to hold press con at that time..
At the moment she is trying hard to win SS's heart, so if I were her, I would avoid doing something stupid, like separating my daughter from her beloved manager.
With SS's audition success, I dunno, she might trust JH a little bit more???

tiendoank

said: Aaah... hahha....well, uhmm.. 

I can say that she might have sensed this, with the facts above, plus with JH kept butting in with her decision to hold press con at that time..

At the moment she is trying hard to win SS's heart, so if I were her, I would avoid doing something stupid, like separating my daughter from her beloved manager.

With SS's audition success, I dunno, she might trust JH a little bit more???

LoveSG said:

@
tiendoank I highly DOUBT so... because JH has been going against her wishes all these while... you think she still likes him or even trust him? Perhaps she might then try to get YH to woo her daughter and that's where SS has to choose between JH and YH...  :-O
I agree with @Yukiyukiku
MR sensed JH has feeling for SS because he just overreacted almost everything about SSthis is when she's still coaching SS on actingMR's 1st confrontation to JH was at the sundaekuk restaurant near SS' home (they went there after did an outing...but i can't remember which episode) ep 13, I think...
MR even warned YA not to underestimated SS and be honest to her feeling & patched things up with JH ASAPbut that was already too late...JH has already fallen for SS
others may have another opnion
YA tried to play with JH's feelings to achieve her objective but loses his heart in the end. She is a sore loser X( imho

Ok......I am dying to know the answer on how SS ended up at MR's party and not JA. Hmmm.....maybe MR gave SS a threat....like "if you go to JA's party then I will tell them that you are not CH daughter & u have no relation with them" :( Maybe that's why SS Look so sad at the party :((

Guest iheartyou1518

so far, this is the only on-screen kiss of IU
BHV0cMECUAILg9T.jpg

and the uncle fans approved.. :D

cr: pic & vid to uploader

Archived