[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm according to the BTS..i shall be expecting seeing JH in a casual green sweater in his bdrm scene?? in my head he's with SS( uhh pure thoughts people-he'd just showing his man cave lol his family is downstairs) btw' date=' i think that's the most casual ive seen him dressed.[/quote']

Liar. =))

I like the hug scene, but I want a close-up of their faces during the hug. I wish SS wouldn't let go suddenly, and atleast reminisce on her moments with JH. I'm okay with less JH and SS scenes in episode 35 if it means they will give us a clear answer on how they actually feel about each other...especially how SS feels about JH.

I think when Soon Shin realize her true feeling she'll feel awkward and just can't see Junho straight to his eyes. Just like Min Se Yi from Monstar and I can't remember... there is one more girl like that but my brain doean't work... from which drama that was... :-?

You guys have to visualize.

If someone you're not close to runs and hugs you.What do you do? Startled right? And your arms probably not going to wrap round that person.

Joon Ho is returning the hug and goes beyond and hugs her back. Thank goodness.

I suddenly recalled dramas where the male lead surprises the female with a hug and she gives the limp arms by their sides looks.

I wonder if he hugs her and then swings her round. But I don't think so. It will be more like he lets go.Pats her arms and then probably ruffles her hair.

But at least I know how JJS hugs. Boy, is it only Fri?

We just talked about dream kiss, now back to the hug, what's next? :-?
Oh, I know *-:) BED SCENE ;;)
No, no, no. [-( I don't mean that kind of bed scene :\">I mean the scene where either JH/SS is sick and needs to lie on bed. And the other one comes to pay a visit on the sick who is lying on the bed. This kind of scene also is considered as BED SCENE.  =))

LoveSG said:

xxmagsxx

wrote:

»

hmm according to the BTS..i shall be expecting seeing JH in a casual green sweater in his bdrm scene?? in my head he's with SS( uhh pure thoughts people-he'd just showing his man cave lol his family is downstairs) btw, i think that's the most casual ive seen him dressed.

Guest iheartyou1518

hhyQfh6.gif

this is a funny version as the lady came out of nowhere.. keke..
look at our JH's smile! he's so happy getting all the feels.. :D 
good night everyone! :-*

ck1Oz said: You guys have to visualize.
If someone you're not close to runs and hugs you.What do you do? Startled right? And your arms probably not going to wrap round that person.

Joon Ho is returning the hug and goes beyond and hugs her back. Thank goodness.

I suddenly recalled dramas where the male lead surprises the female with a hug and she gives the limp arms by their sides looks.

I wonder if he hugs her and then swings her round. But I don't think so. It will be more like he lets go.Pats her arms and then probably ruffles her hair.

But at least I know how JJS hugs. Boy, is it only Fri?

We just talked about dream kiss, now back to the hug, what's next? :-?

Oh, I know *-:) BED SCENE ;;)

No, no, no. [-( I don't mean that kind of bed scene :\">I mean the scene where either JH/SS is sick and needs to lie on bed. And the other one comes to pay a visit on the sick who is lying on the bed. This kind of scene also is considered as BED SCENE.  =))

Another liar. Why so many liars today?????

LoveSG said:

xxmagsxx wrote: »

hmm according to the BTS..i shall be expecting seeing JH in a casual green sweater in his bdrm scene?? in my head he's with SS( uhh pure thoughts people-he'd just showing his man cave lol his family is downstairs) btw, i think that's the most casual ive seen him dressed.

Liar.

@LoveSG

hahha actually the bdrm scene JH wearing green sweater is for real , the bts video it's in page 616, u can see at 4:24 lol, the rest is uri @xxmagsxx imagination ..hahah

I m referring to what is in her mind ;;)

LoveSG said:

atilia

wrote:

»

We just talked about dream kiss, now back to the hug, what's next? 

:-?

<br />

Oh, I know 

*-:)

BED SCENE 

;;)

<br />

No, no, no. 

[-(

I don't mean that kind of bed scene :\">I mean the scene where either JH/SS is sick and needs to lie on bed. And the other one comes to pay a visit on the sick who is lying on the bed. This kind of scene also is considered as BED SCENE.  

=))

this is a funny version as the lady came out of nowhere.. keke..

look at our JH's smile! he's so happy getting all the feels.. :D 

good night everyone! :-*

Well if he doesn't hug her back they'll definitely fall backwards... but he shld then let them fall! Then he can kiss her accidentally :) jh why miss this chance?

Pabooooooooo!!!!

The news of possible no-kiss has led ytblss run 6 pages?? And 2 more to continue the previous endless pages discussing what kind of ideal kiss we expect JH & SS are going to have....in ver detail description with pictures & videos like instruction for JH & SS :-bd

I think many r byeontaes in disguise...

Edit:

Though i was mia in a while, i had fun reading all of your posts,people

Me off to bed

Nitezzz

JBU

edensor said: This look like Junho trying to kidnap Soon SHin :))
viewimage.php?id=soonsin&no=29bcc427b684

But oh my... the more I watch it, it look more erotic than I thought XDLike Junho's bitting lips. If you guys see it more, its erotic :))
Kekeke. My imagination is running away with me again. :)) Watching this on repeat... it is pretty erotic.

ahoxan said: LoveSG said:

atilia

wrote:

»

We just talked about dream kiss, now back to the hug, what's next? 

:-?

<br />

Oh, I know 

*-:)

BED SCENE 

;;)

<br />

No, no, no. 

[-(

I don't mean that kind of bed scene :\">I mean the scene where either JH/SS is sick and needs to lie on bed. And the other one comes to pay a visit on the sick who is lying on the bed. This kind of scene also is considered as BED SCENE.  

=))

Guest iheartyou1518

hhyQfh6.gif

here's some of the korean fans comments on the hug...

fan 1: should not be embracing too tight (i'm guessing this is an uncle fan) 
fan 2: teleportation of the purple lady.. keke
fan 3: couple is love
fan 4: purple lady, why are you there, for the first time in 35 SS and JH hug..  wae? :((
and the rest of the fans: so cute :)
the best comment: Lower!! both cute.. keke.. 
source: bestiz

meanwhile, in soompi...
KISS! BED SCENE! hehehe..   :)>-  :-*

yukiyukiku said: The news of possible no-kiss has led ytblss run 6 pages?? And 2 more to continue the previous endless pages discussing what kind of ideal kiss we expect JH & SS are going to have....in ver detail description with pictures & videos like instruction for JH & SS :-bd

I think many r byeontaes in disguise... Well... I may be new here, but I never said I wasn't byeontae...

Wait wait... What do you mean? Who is byeontae? Certainly not me! =))

I'm bye bye too for now...

Ahhh tonite so happy found beautiful theme for my chrome ;))I love stars and I found a beautiful one with lot of 'em in the desert. My chrome now is so beautiful :x At least for me kekeke...
Good nite to all~...

1089457_11319087_lz.jpg

Archived