[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

@iu93jjang
this's what i meant @edensor u see i remember IU saying this in the interview someone reallyu posted here..she said it woun't be one and she will have to do more than more.. thanxx @iu93jjang for clarifying...yehuuuuu

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xxmagsxx

*consults The Book Of Answers*. Q: Will there be a kiss scene between SS/JH?? A: "its gonna be great"....lol

I have had lotsa question marks about the no-kiss comment by IU but glad that my question marks were blown away. Thank you @allwhodefendedyou-know-who !!!  :x

About the kiss.... we're at the having kids stage?

:-/ :P >:D< :D;):)>- ;))

:bz

Found it!I think she is referring to this post.6nt.png

That is posted 6 days ago when IU talking about dieting and lose weight 4kg in 4 days. Its last week (after episode 32) and waiting for episode 33.She said about the important scenez5ch.png

Fans guess if its kiss scene so she said "NO". But she is referring for what she is dieting, and she said she is diet not for kiss scene.We still haven't found out what for that dieting is. Maybe we'll found out in this week eps.

Archived