[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hmm.... that sure kills the mood. And come to think of it.. isn't that dangerous for the drama?? Well, I dunno for Koreans, but for pervert audience like us, kiss scene-however light it would be-counts a major wait. The day we're dreaming of. The air we're breathing. The station we're going to. 
If IU said it now, some people might want leave the show (not one of us of course)..

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tiendoank I don't know about Koreans, but all over the internet, fans of YTBLSS are waiting anxiously for the kiss.

@LoveSG I checked her YT profile to see if I could find anything and she is a fan of IU. Everything is IU related and she has nothing but positive things to say about her, so I don't think it's an anti-fan. But... I think... it's possible she's mistaken because... how come she's the only one who has said this? Right? If IU had posted that in her fancafe, a lot of people would know there is no kiss scene... but... no one has mentioned anything. :-/

Guest xxmagsxx

jihanjannah said: why even become actress really if they won't let her do a kiss scene?? to whomthey saving IU??? who can better than JJS... IU u still have a chance u better think wisely [-( :-w

Guest maejm

hi, long time lurker first time posterIU indeed comment on her fancafe that there won't be a kiss scene but IMHO she's trolling..like when a fan asked her " when will you know miss song is your bio mom" she answered " o-mo o-mo, miss song is my bio-mom?? my mom?? nonoooo " LOL

I think  IU or even JJS is not in the position to declare or make announcements about the drama, to say these will happen, and these will not happen.  They are not supposed to be allowed to leak out spoilers such as that, specially since they're the main actors of the drama.
So for that Yu to post it, as if it is a fact, is terribly insolent of her. who does she think she is?  >:/

maejm said: hi, long time lurker first time posterIU indeed comment on her fancafe that there won't be a kiss scene but IMHO she's trolling..like when a fan asked her " when will you know miss song is your bio mom" she answered " o-mo o-mo, miss song is my bio-mom?? my mom?? nonoooo " LOL

Guest maejm

I'm not an IU fan,  I read her fancafe comment for spoilers..when some one asked her " when will SS be nice to JH again"  or sth like that her answer was the same one " that kind of thing won't happen to us" LOLI''m trying to find the screencaps...sorry for my broken english, just want to share my 2 cents..

Ayame said: Well, the other drama that just ended, "Mandate of Heaven", the one with Lee Dong Wook and Song Ji Hyo... the main couple didn't have a kiss throughout the entire drama either (although that drama is only 20 episodes, but still lol).

Guest violet9004

nope.. the fan was referred to the important scene that she need to lost weight.. IU said its not the kiss scene.. not the whole series.. 
and i repeat IU never said that there not going to be a kiss scene in this drama.. in fact she said in press conference she will need to do it more that once.. so just wait and see :)

iu93jjang said: nope.. the fan was referred to the important scene that she need to lost weight.. IU said its not the kiss scene.. not the whole series.. 
and i repeat IU never said that there not going to be a kiss scene in this drama.. in fact she said in press conference she will need to do it more that once.. so just wait and see :) .... more than once? kyaaa! yeeeees! <:-P

Archived