[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ckooleet said: something to swoon with our President Shin... check this link... 

his english is so good... how I wish it was IU who was singing this song with him... JJS voice.... :x

IU speaks English well too. I loved her version of Better in Time. I'm still hoping our wish for their duet will come true.

We have to really wish for them to give us a kiss.
Like kiss no. 2 above, that's not in bad taste, and can be okey for IU's image.
It's not something vulgar at all.Actually sweet, tender smooches - i think should just be fine.
We have to chant from today and everyday *KISS *KISS *KISSOur peg are also KISSESImages posts are also of KISSES
We have to bombard them...till they get our message..

[-O<
:-*

Ohh God... I can't wait IU sing the OST!! It'll be #1 on chart in NO TIME. Just remember how crazy netizen when last epis she sing a bit part and it became hot search in many portal news. That was awesome. Hope this week the ratings will finally raise.

Guest iheartyou1518

@akinahana89 , just finished watching your vid, what a lovely video! thank you.. :)
if ever i'll re-watch YTBLSS I guess i'll start on episode 30.. :D

Archived