[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest beanshpy

KatKat09 said: beanshpy said: maybe that was the "important scene" that IU was talking about last week. She had to go on a diet because JJS gonna hug her and he had to do a little "lifting" hihihi.
still in giddy mode. :x :x :x

yukiyukiku said:
then.....then....then.... Master Byeontae come to visit & do a presentation on how to make a baby so the dorky CEO would not make a mistake mis-entering LOL. Even if JH is dorky, silly, and appears to be pretty inexperienced with the emotions that comes with falling in love, I would hope he's not THAT hopeless.
=))

yukiyukiku said:
LOLyou're right... a man will be a man when he feel he's needed to be manonly the man JH will probably trip....dunno where he's tripping if he's on top of SS(JH on SS 1x .... SS on JH 1x....it's a truce) Omo. Now my imagination is running away with me. lol. >:)

@akinahana89LOLyour avatar picture is so pretty...looking at it very fast, it looks like a pair of boobssince we were talking about IU's a few pages back, the thought crossed my mind: "aahh her boobs must be looking like that...so pretty like sakura on mt Fiji"yeaaaa....JH &SS....rock it !!!

yukiyukiku said: @akinahana89LOLyour avatar picture is so pretty...looking at it very fast, it looks like a pair of boobssince we were talking about IU's a few pages back, the thought crossed my mind: "aahh her boobs must be looking like that...so pretty like sakura on mt Fiji"yeaaaa....JH &SS....rock it !!! HAHAHA. You're so funny! =)) But I am sure they are. Every part of IU must be pretty. lol
The picture is only temporary though. I'm trying to finish the MV I'm working on before I focus on putting personal touches to my profile.

OMG the preview!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I'm SO LATE!!!!!!!!!!I haven't watch ir just randomly click and see those...OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDYay yay yayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!
What page the hug prev? I'm at 606. Oh wait... I'll find it... Auwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....!!!!!!!!!!!

@atiliai think we need not to worry about SS' feeling anymorethe past few episodes showing SS' true feeling toward JH, though she may/may not realize it
the most obvious was when she fell down on top of JHif it happened in the early episode (before SS found out about  the bet), SS would most probably look shy & pull herself away -->> feeling uncomfortable, but degub dedub hearbeat (like the accidental hug on the park)but, after she fell down on top of JH, she still comfortably talked with him...even teased being an idol or not(depending on our interpretation...mine is she enjoyed being on top of JH, flirted with him, and wanted to stay on top longer)
now, the preview show it was a spontaneous hug/embracea spontaneous acts are often derived from the deeper layer of our emotionif she can spontaneous hug/embrace JH like that, it won't be long for us to wait till the moment of revelation (if only the writer have mercy on us)
but, that again...all my speculation onlycan be yes...can be no....kekekeke...but i want it that way...so i can be sane & not running wild, the suddenly itching to storm KBS & the writer again

Archived