[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tiendoank said:
screenshot_2013-07-03-07-24-22.png?w=256

I love love love this part. JH ans IS walked through the corridor discussing business and all of sudden, JH stooped on his track because he saw SS practicing her lines. His face was glowing with a huge smile on his face. I love how IS attacked JH by asking him:
IS  : do you like her that much?? Watch your expression. There are many people here..
and JH just gave him the lamest denial ever... with 0% certainty..

then IS just walked muttering "strange taste"..   and JH had to shout that it's not like that..

Many of you don't like IS, in fact some of my fav scenes actually happened because of him. Like the day he went in JH office to find out drunken SS sleeping in the sofa. It was funny how he demanded explanation from both, but got nothing and was left with his own assumption. 

Today..we experience a great loss over the sudden shut down of one of greatest drama channels. Dramacrazy, may your legacy live on through the hands of drama community.  One thing for sure, we won't stop loving you..

Funeral-Pastor.jpg

evok said: OMG Are they really shutting down Dramacrazy?? really WOW... ıt was a most popular drama channel...owners gained a lot of money by that website! why they do it? Is it because copyright laws! you know ıts a crime to share the dramas without taking permission and Korean tv's dont give it. I had a youtube drama channel and they deleted it after a year for copyright issue!!! Production offices send you warning mail and give you 3 day! ıf you dont shout down your own website they shout it down and they sue you! >:P

I hope ıts not for that reason otherwise that means they will shout down all drama channels one by one!!!! :-S

iendoank said: I love love love this part. JH ans IS walked through the corridor discussing business and all of sudden, JH stooped on his track because he saw SS practicing her lines. His face was glowing with a huge smile on his face. I love how IS attacked JH by asking him:

IS  : do you like her that much?? Watch your expression. There are many people here..
and JH just gave him the lamest denial ever... with 0% certainty..

then IS just walked muttering "strange taste"..   and JH had to shout that it's not like that..

Many of you don't like IS, in fact some of my fav scenes actually happened because of him. Like the day he went in JH office to find out drunken SS sleeping in the sofa. It was funny how he demanded explanation from both, but got nothing and was left with his own assumption. 

Do you guys realize that JJS is probably one of the most injured actors for this drama?
So far, you guys have him bitting his lips and fingers.Then he fell and landed on his butt.Then he fell on top of IU but his hands had to grab a shaky rope. And you know that can hurt your wrists.Then he slipped and hit his right hand at the coffee place. That has to hurt in real life. It wasn't sound effects.Then he had to fall and land full on his back for last weekend's episode. There is no way that could happen in one take.
How come none of you have sent some tender loving care? Bandaid. Heat packs/rubs. Or SOMETHING?- leaving that to your imagination.
About the only thing he hasn't done is that he hasn't fallen face first anywhere.

Guest xxmagsxx

I stumbled on this..thought I'd share lol for those who havent seen it lol. Not sure what this is for but..JJS looked a little shy, lost ...and idk nervous..watch him as he goes up the stairs.. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=793MSmBxpmw.

Noticed too how he uhhh is wearing man heels lol and totally random but his buttons appear to me as nippies lol X_X

Maybe JJS will fall face first on IU's lips for one of the episodes. lol.

But you know, sometimes I feel that the scene where JJS slipped at the coffee place wasn't part of the script because it looked THAT real. Poor JJS. I'll send him TLC any day!

Guest jjsiu

ck1Oz said: Do you guys realize that JJS is probably one of the most injured actors for this drama?
So far, you guys have him bitting his lips and fingers.Then he fell and landed on his butt.Then he fell on top of IU but his hands had to grab a shaky rope. And you know that can hurt your wrists.Then he slipped and hit his right hand at the coffee place. That has to hurt in real life. It wasn't sound effects.Then he had to fall and land full on his back for last weekend's episode. There is no way that could happen in one take.
How come none of you have sent some tender loving care? Bandaid. Heat packs/rubs. Or SOMETHING?- leaving that to your imagination.
About the only thing he hasn't done is that he hasn't fallen face first anywhere.

Guest iheartyou1518

Ally said: Shin Jun Ho biting his fingers 
s4p3l1.gif
I feel like a pervert GIF-ing these....LOL =)) I'm doing this just for you @iheartyou1518 ;)

Archived