[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Hi ALL*wheew* i finally can relax & check on soompithank you @iheartyou1518 @iujjanng93 @ALL_Other for the pictures stills, updates etcJJS is so handsomely yummmy :x
OTP scenes in the ep33 & 34 are sweet for methey're building up their friendship...getting more comfortable and knowingly & unknowingly flirting with each other...many said JJS paid a lot attention to IU's lips....kekekekei feel my 1 ultimate mission is going to be accomplished soon....*ecstatic*

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guccigal

AlobAro saidsomeone says that she pities baker ahjussi n hopes that BA will get a better job..
correct me if i am wrong... all this while, i have the impression that BA is running his own bakery business.. he hires a single empoyee who happens to be his prison mate before..

maybe the building where his bakery is located is not BA's... maybe the shop lot is rented but what better job is there other than running ur own business..?..

i am confused... am i getting the wrong comprehension n understanding about BA..? .. i really think that the bakery is his.. ermmm...

ıts weird...I'm weird this week! :-S I started to feel bad for MR, yess she is a selfish bi...th she deserved everything but ıt has to be so hard to see your own daughter act bad to you but go and hug another woman with full of love! ıts late but she try so hard to see a little love at her eyes...I want to believe that she only dont know how to be a mother and say sorry and try to change to be a good mother! I'm so optimistic but I dont know I feel sad when I see how she become suddenly happy when she thinks SS like her!

Guest iheartyou1518

This is what JJS always look at.. IU's kissable lips :D
tumblr_mpb8gyMMaq1r3jtbuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mpb8gyMMaq1r3jtbuo2_500.jpg
cr: as tagged; simplicityisjjang

Guest iheartyou1518

Ally

said:

amani

said: i just can't get the image of JH biting his finger and playing with his hair slightly out of my head!!!!!~~~ JJS what hv u done to me???!!!!~~~ ~X( ~X(

I bet that @someone have a bunch of mention now =))
This gif posted by Ally274E744051D0D7971E6647

Before that gif I'm is a cute innocent kittytumblr_m6h7nmtr1H1r6vgfso1_500.jpg

After I saw that gif I've became a lion!lion-cat-hat-1.jpg

Ready to whackkkk... that... ummm... 

O my God... his lips so sexyXDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I know he always bite his lips. But WAEEEEE Ally?? You have to post ZOOM IN gif on thatXDDDDDDDDDDDD
That make this world upside downXDDDDDDDDDD

how does he always do that, not too many people look sooo damnn sexy biting their  lips, i remeber him doing in ep 11 also,, after SS and IJ fought, the scene where he was applying medicine on SS forhead...damnnn JJS is really amazing!!!!!! :-* =P~

LOL at that fanmade pic posted by Olga.That is just like scene from Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge's movie :))Their secret dating place.I mean the scenery... Look at thisDDLj-tujhe-dekha-to-ye-jana-sanam-copy.j
DDLJrunning.bmp
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0ODJoXuv0rPnJPt8e3iw

That is the kind of same flower right? If not... at least the color :))

Guest beanshpy

i mentioned before that I tend to die whenever I see JH bites his lips. Now that you've zoomed it in closer...thanks for killing me! 
he's got the sexiest lips evah!!!
851586_168400879982957_284912511_n.png  

Archived