[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

Guest iheartyou1518

Drama trivia :)

Yoon Sang-hyeon in MBC "Lee Soon-sin is the Best"

Yoon Sang-hyeon has been cast for the upcoming MBC drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best". His agency revealed, "We are currently looking through the offer without any other confirmations".

"We have received two episodes worth of the drama. However, the timing of this drama could change so we are considering all measures".

Other than Yoon Sang-hyeon, Kang So-ra is also looking through "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" which is about a bold girl coming up to Seoul to live and growing up as a star with the support of a steady businessman.

cr: hancinema

woah! i can't imagine a different JH.. :)  and i've noticed they change the original synopsis..   :-?

-edit- 

They are the original cast for JH and SS

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iheartyou1518 said: Drama trivia :)

Yoon Sang-hyeon has been cast for the upcoming MBC drama "Lee Soon-sin is the Best". His agency revealed, "We are currently looking through the offer without any other confirmations".

"We have received two episodes worth of the drama. However, the timing of this drama could change so we are considering all measures".

Other than Yoon Sang-hyeon, Kang So-ra is also looking through "Lee Soon-sin is the Best" which is about a bold girl coming up to Seoul to live and growing up as a star with the support of a steady businessman.

woah! i can't imagine a different JH.. :)  and i've noticed they change the original synopsis..   :-?

Guest iheartyou1518

jihanjannah said: @iheartyou1518
Yoon Sang-hyeon ohmygod  i really like him,i hope he won't be acting as one of YA friends..or MR'
edited:wait it's about another upcoming LSS???..noo thanx

Guest iheartyou1518

edensor said: Ha? What does that mean??Another drama with the same tittle??I don't understand...Plus... Sang Hyun right now still filming I HEar Your Voice. When will it airs?

edensor said: dfwkimchi said: aaahhh - u noticed YH change in expression at YA's question about JH liking SS too!
I sometimes wondered if YH had a crush on YA while she n JH were dating?  n now that YH likes SS - JH again is winning the girl.  We have seen many cat fights in this drama.  Maybe a fist fight soon between YH n JH?

iheartyou1518

said:

Drama trivia :)

-edit- 

They are the original cast for JH and SS

YH-oppa is just a gentleman  :\">

while JH has been scanning SS (with seeming x-ray vision eyes) from head to toe, and back, lingering on those strategic parts.  and so ready to do the "feels" when the opportunity strikes....hah !  

[-X

Archived