[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i haven't watched ep34 yetsince i'm late already, i may as well wait for the subbed ep34

reading from the posts how some were complained about the scene IU fell on top of JJS was not as explosive as expectedwhile some others said, it's good that SS has become comfortable with JH to fell on him i say....ooohh yesss, she's comfortable with him alrightjust look at the picture, i get some thoughts:
1. this is more than just comfortablewhat kind of comfortable...talking with the oppsite gender on top of himis there anyone here can talk & joke with your regular friends of opposite gender like SS did to JH??my eyes went all blink2 when i saw SS laughing & talking casually like that
2. this stage is more advanced than "degub degub heart beat"when we just started date & become comfortable with our date, we feel different kind of feeling...it's still *degub degub* but we're more stable & feel something sweeter & long for more
3. i say....SS wanted to be on JH's top longerthat's why she talked...she joked...she laughed...if only she's more creative in making something out of nothing like JH (and me obviously...kekeke), she would manage at least few more seconds to be on JH...by that time, JH's blabbermouth would come in as SS's mom-in-law

Guest iheartyou1518

@jihanjannah i think i know now ,why you love JH...
tumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o4_250.gif he wipes away your tearstumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o5_250.gif he tucks you in at nighttumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o3_250.gif he gives you strengthtumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo5_250.gif he's playful 
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo1_250.gif keeps his promise
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo2_250.gif he only looks at you
tumblr_movqnqpBJt1qdafhgo2_r1_250.gif he cares for you
tumblr_molq25stCL1ralx17o7_250.gif he cheers you up
tumblr_molq25stCL1ralx17o8_250.gif and tell you, you're beautiful..
cr: gifs to owner
One thing i've learned here: i don't have a love life.. hehe..brb people, i'm gonna get myself a JH.. yociexp47.gif

iheartyou1518 said: @jihanjannah i think i know now ,why you love JH...
tumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o4_250.gif he wipes away your tearstumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o5_250.gif he tucks you in at nighttumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o3_250.gif he gives you strengthtumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo5_250.gif he's playful 
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo1_250.gif keeps his promise
tumblr_mp2uts1P1c1ql46ngo2_250.gif he only looks at you
tumblr_movqnqpBJt1qdafhgo2_r1_250.gif he cares for you
tumblr_molq25stCL1ralx17o7_250.gif he cheers you up
tumblr_molq25stCL1ralx17o8_250.gif and tell you, you're beautiful..
One thing i've learned here: i don't have a love life.. hehe..brb people, i'm gonna get myself a JH.. yociexp47.gif

dfwkimchi said: i watched part of Ep 32 again yesterday while trying to capture that screenshoot of Lee Mi Sook/MR that i posted n listen to what MR said to SS in that scene. it was actually very touching. It showed that she was willing n trying to learn more about SS n reminded SS of their connection before the secret of bet n birth blew things to heck.
In some ways the character of SS is very consistent in that she tends to 'block off' things - like JH feelings n MR attempts to mend fences.  much like many of us who stick our heads in the sand when not wanting to deal insecurities n unpleasantness.

hahhah @someone yeo only once on school trip loong time ago...actually it's quite near .hahah but how the *ell u know tuusulan lake...hahhaha ur not thinking a trip there with that girl so not gonna name her... chultee [-X
@iheartyou1518 awwwwwww whatt a beautiful pictures..hahah btw don't worry your not the only one who's love live sucks and need desperately JH  hahhah.ohmyy looking those pics  i think that's how we all feel when we think of him... :x

Big Party vs Simple Party...for SS...everyone's estatic! :) Congratulations to our beloved SS! my own point of view is that SS will be much happier with her celebrating with the Lee Family whom she misses terribly! even if she got disappointed with JA for hanging up abruptly... As for MR, she wants to prove that She can prepare a party in a fabulous way! the most elaborate party she could ever organized...but whatever party it will be,  the most important thing is that SS have the STAR quality..

LOLi see many are disappointed how our expectation are not in line with the actualgranted...cuz of written & video preview + BTS picturesas of now...i'm still ok, cuz i think SS enjoy her relationship with JH and vise versaSS flirts with JH....in a way, she's responding to his love callsso all in all, it's still ok with me

iheartyou1518 said: @jihanjannah i think i know now ,why you love JH...
he wipes away your tearstumblr_mp86oySZSK1qlf8j4o5_250.gif he tucks you in at nighthe gives you strengthhe's playful 
keeps his promise
he only looks at you
he cares for you
he cheers you up
 and tell you, you're beautiful..

Archived