[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

just got a news.. the original singer for the song that IU sing praise her because she sing it with emotional.. :)

Her voice is powerful.... wonder if lsg sings a duet with iu for the drama ost how they'll sound :) better if he cameos :D

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like how Junho said apology and congrats to YA in just 3 words..

Aah, matta. Mian. Chukae.

done. Finito. Khatam.

Haha I try to like all the characters except YA... because she dumped him b4 when he was in love with her. There should be no second chance for her since she's such a **tch X(

Her voice is powerful.... wonder if lsg sings a duet with iu for the drama ost how they'll sound :) better if he cameos :D

Hee-hee, lsg again ? :P

Well lsg is sweet to her too, i remember he gave her a bracelet, which he personally went to the shop to buy, as a gift for guesting in his concert. :x

tiendoank said:

I really like how Junho said apology and congrats to YA in just 3 words..

Aah, matta. Mian. Chukae.

done. Finito. Khatam.

And when YA smiles suddenly Soon Shin said she will leave first and Junho then leave with her. That is their only chat LOLNot to mention later when YA drink with YH, YH said "thats why I told you to be good to him before" (or something like that)Now she is regret it. The way she treat Junho. That is so stupid she treat man she love like she doesn't recognize her just because she is famous.

Maybe... the writer later will write about that scene again but this time with soon Shin. Junho called Soon Shin from the crowd, Soon Shin look at her just like YA did. He suddenly remember the day when he called YA and she just ignored him. He suddenly affraid that moment will happen again and this time Soon Shin did it.But right that moment, he saw Soon Shin run to her direction and jump into his arms :x She hug him and announce to the world that they are a couple :xThe end (ep 50)On the epilogue... Soon Shin speech on an awards night saying Thank You to Junho, but just maybe not as an actress, but singer.

Now how cool is that 

Haha! @edensor are you the writer in disguise? Absolutely great if it happens :))

But if she becomes singer instead actress I'll be disappointed - her dream as actress turn her into singer just don't go well with yatblss imho

Guest beanshpy

unlurk mode...
JJS sang. IU sang.so this means..... :>
 I can smell a duet!!!851575_168400853316293_547874977_n.png

thanks guys for sharing whatever it is that you have in there about our shin-shin couple and about the whole drama itself! you are really a great help to fans like me who are busy as a bee.:bz. hahhaha.
thanks really. 851575_168400993316279_975334148_n.png

Guest iheartyou1518

thank you @Fidelity :)
yay!!! SS passed the audition.. MR is so jealous of JA! serves her right! :)

Guest syahrilaiyub

LoveSG said:

iheartyou1518 said:

Ep 35 written preview :)

cr: KBS; psc4053

@fidelity translation please???! Wow... the text preview came out soo quickly

:-bd

Sorry for getting to it a bit late - here it is!

Translation:

Junho hears the news that Soonshin succeeded the audition and calls happily to Jungae. Jungae happens to busy at the store and ends the call abruptly, making Soonshin feel down. When Chanwoo sees Yooshin being chased by his mom after trying to present her with a gift, he declares to Giljae that he'll marry without the parent's consent. Miryung hears that Jungae is planning a party for Soonshin and begins to plan an even bigger one...

Soonshin career is finally starting!!

Omfg JH better bring SS to his father clinic seeking refuge, thats the safest place

Guest iheartyou1518

Episode 34 JoU :)
tumblr_mp7n0siHWW1rlzlwyo1_r1_1280.jpg
tumblr_mp7n0siHWW1rlzlwyo5_1280.jpg

cr: as tagged
OMG on the first pic!! JH's so hot! :D a gift to all mankind.. keke
-edit- please make a gif of that! thank you! mwaa!! :-*

Archived