[Drama 2013] You're The Best Lee Soon Shin - 최고다 이순신

phoung

• Replies 44.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excuse my french, but IN YOUR FACE, CHOI YEO NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Huuh.. what an episode. Overall, the show did us justice by giving us a lot of swoon-worthy moments. Junho introduced SS to his mom is like introducing fiancee. I was like:." OMO!! are you going to say, "She's my girlfriend". 
Things I'd love to talk about:
1. Did anyone having a shock at how fast the infamous IU on top scene happened?? I didn't have much time to squeal and suddenly it's OVER. I was asking to myself : DID IT JUST HAPPEN?? *slapping my own cheek
2. I laughed my as* off when the namjas of Shin family snatched bread and preferred having a standing breakfast on the street. Cherry on top: Sin appa shoved his remaining bread into Junho's hand.. wtf?? 
3. Junho ya!!! what the F***ing dance did you do?? It must be the ones which were popular during H.O.T or g.o.d era...  .. poor boy! 
4. I'm glad, so very glad that both Gilja and JA could sit down and talk like human. I didn't know what they were talking about but it seemed like it gave Gilja some effect. 
5. YA experienced too many slapping worthy moments today: 1) Inviting JH for birthday celeb (sort of) but got rejected, only to find him entering the restaurant with SS. 2) Witnessing how JH is all over SS, looking at her every minute. 3) Listening to "Omma MR" nagging about SS, 4) WITNESSING (Oh, yes!) how magnificiently, extraordinarily talented Soon Shin is (thank you writer-nim for maximaz

Guest violet9004

i think everyone in SK miss IU voice.. she already in no 1 search engine right now :) 
i almost cry listen to her voice.. :((

Anyone knows what exactly JH tell Soon Shin when she told him it was ok to go to his appointment (I assumed it was what she said, LOL) after Yeon Ah invited him to her birthday treat?  His reply to her elicited a reaction from her which was different , as if a bulb lit up in her mind and finally she senses how  he feels? He realized his response and her reaction after a while and attempted to change it.  Or was I imagining too much?  :D

Guest violet9004

smmr said: Anyone knows what exactly JH tell Soon Shin when she told him it was ok to go to his appointment (I assumed it was what she said, LOL) after Yeon Ah invited him to her birthday treat?  His reply to her elicited a reaction from her which was different , as if a bulb lit up in her mind and finally she senses how  he feels? He realized his response and her reaction after a while and attempted to change it.  Or was I imagining too much?  :D

sighh chicken ahjumma. sometimes people is really stupid. seeing YS put her ego away and try to be agreeable just for CW family make me feel really uncomfortable. she is a career lady but for the sake of love she doing a housework that i bet she not really fond to do even in her own house. YS is stupid for trying to pleased a more stupid people. its really different from her character, brave and outspoken but i'm proud she's trying. a different mother when she see someone willing to do anything just for her child must feel really touch. when i see chicken ahjumma meet with IJ mum i dont really think they like each other. its was a fake smile, a conversation about whose child better and a praise that not really sincere. i doubt what did she seen in IJ besides her sweet mouth and fake reaction. she sweet with her but bratty with others. maybe money really does it. if she from a good for nothing family i dont think CA would ever glance at her. i can imagine IJ doing anything like YS do, cleaning, cooking. opps maybe she can do it by hire other people and show her sweet act to CA to like her more. as i say money is anything even though they really not suit each other.YA is always be delusional one. same like MR. like mentor like protege. hah. she dont even think how hurt JH before when she dump him. MR also hurt SS deeply and never try to amend it in more honorable way. so SS and JH really suit each other (we all know that). its just good to see their relationship slowly developed. maybe its late but its worth it. 

YA 's expression at SS audition is this revelation for her - 
OH S.H.I.T!!! 
SS can sing!!  that means she has something  to bind her closer to JH!
YA - that bang*bang*bang* sound u hearing is SS hammering the last NAIL IN THE COFFIN of your supposed relationship with JH!!
So EAT that with your birthday cake!

Archived